National Trust Employee Reviews in Kirkby

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Call centre
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside1 April 2017
Working in the call centre was not fun, management constantly breathing down your neck to hit targets that are set at 90%. one positive is it is a 9-5 job if you can get of the phone on time that is/
Pros
nine to five position
Cons
Management are a handful
Ok to work for but could be improved upon.
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside, UK28 June 2014
- Typical day at work would involve answering calls from customers and working through back office materials of which were posted in.
- Not really learned much from this position in this company other than the amount and scale of the operation.
- Management at National Trust was good to poor as it was operated by a external body (Vertex now known as Capita) of which being employed by an external agency with a waiting list to be a full time member of staff was like a lottery whether you would get it or not.
- People whom i have worked with and continue to work with have been some of the best people i have ever met and will continue to know them in some cases for the rest of my life as they have helped and supported me as well as we all support each other.
- Hardest part of my job has been when they changed the systems over from one to another after all the testing they had done and it did not go as smoothly as they was anticipating it to be therefore causing a lot of staff to stress out.
- Most enjoyable aspect of my role has been meeting some of the great people from this job that i continue to know now and will do forever as great friends.
Pros
Free NT membership
Cons
Job was timed in every aspect.