Nando's Employee Reviews

its okay if you get along with management.
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Nottingham23 June 2018
Management would treat different members of staff differently for example some staff would be breaking their back at work whilst other staff are sat in the office having a natter when its busy. makes staff think they're under appreciated and theres obvious favouritism. management were a little hypocritical especially the main boss. pay was good minimum wage and staff meals provided when on shift. however some staff and management didn't seem to pull their weight which was unfair on everyone else.
Pros
free meals / no experience required
Cons
management
Good workplace
Griller (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton22 June 2018
The staff and management are great and easy to get along with. Unfortunately some of the feedback may be inconsistent. At my 8 week review I was notified of areas I would require to make improvements upon but was reassured that those areas required time and experience to get used to and that it wasn't a major issue for the time being. At the beginning of my first shift of week 9 I was informed that my performance in those same areas was now a major issue that could not be overlooked. Such feedback is very conflicting and is a sign of poor management. As a whole nandos is an amazing place to work. But this one flaw can lead to an unsatisfactory work life.
Pros
Free meal with each shift
Cons
Inconsistent feesback from managers
Trabajé cómodo con la plantilla de equipo y procurando siempre ayudar en lo que sea posible
Camarero (Former Employee) –  Londres20 June 2018
Buena empresa.
No tengo nada en contra, siempre había buen trato con los trabajadores. A veces muchas horas de trabajo.
Pros
Gimnasio gratis por pactos
Cons
Cambios de horarios continuamente
Great food
Employee (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire19 June 2018
Serve excellent food. 5 stars from me. Love the chicken and the refillable drinks.. the chicken seasoning is great. I eat there all the time. Familylove it too.
fun workplace
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Birmingham18 June 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job is when you know you have delivered good customer service and you can see that your customers are happy with their products and service.
Friendly work place
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire18 June 2018
Nice people who acted like a family. Never seemed like there was an overload of work and people seemed happy. fun to work at and easy for somebody who is on work experience.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Great place great community awesome food
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Covent Garden, Greater London16 June 2018
Great job to raise some money
good work environment
can be amazing staff
lot of improving opportunities
if you have the right attitude and skills you can easily be a manager or a supervisor in like a month
Pros
Free food
Cons
hard closings
Fun workplace
Waiter and Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Bath15 June 2018
Great people and staff with great management , working hours and salary. Also the benefits that come with the job are really good. Working hours are very flexible
Pros
Free food on breaks
Cons
Later finish at night
fun environment and great team members.
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  hove13 June 2018
fun environment and great team members.
can be tough and hard however, the environment makes it easier to cope with.
management treat you as a normal human which is a nice change from other work environments.
Pros
free luch
Cons
hard work
Amazing place to work
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks11 June 2018
My first waitin on job and I loved every minute are working there. The managers are amazing and really helped me to develop and grow as a person and waitress.
Pros
Free food, staff rewards
Cashier
Server and catering assistant (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough7 June 2018
Fab workplace, great balance.
Sometimes it was like not being at work more like a social event.
Same outside of work great socially always an event on the horizon.
Pros
Social events
Cons
pay
fun workplace.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham6 June 2018
Everyone you work with turns into your family, everyone is friendly and always help you out when you need it. Best place to work and you get a free meal with every shift you work. Great perks too!
Pros
free meals every shift
Friendly family feel at home restaurant and fun environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London East, Greater London6 June 2018
- A typical day at work: welcome the customers, serving them, taking payments, cleaning tables
- I have learned what means teamwork, working like a family, and having fun at the same time
- I was lucky to have an amazing team management
-Lean and respect every culture
-The hardest part of the job was dealing with hungry, angry customers, calm them :)
-The most enjoyable part of the job was eating with colleagues in the break.
Pros
free luch
Cons
overtime shifts
An exciting workplace with a great staff
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes6 June 2018
An amazing place to work for work experience. A place a truly could not fault. The staff were helpful and welcoming and the work environment was clean and well kept.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible
Cons
No pay due to work experience
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Basildon, Essex3 June 2018
I worked at Nandos whilst I was a student studying for my A levels, Nando's were very flexible and understanding of my studies and college timetable. It was a very fun place to work, I almost looked forward to going to work as it was very sociable and fun. Nando's made working enjoyable and everyone was so friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free lunches, long breaks, company benefits.
Cons
Long close downs
Good workplace for students
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 June 2018
Managers do not seem to care for staffs genuine advancement, however it is a good student workplace. You have flexible working hours and are able to transfer between stores. Very much a work 'lad' culture though, so if you do not find yourself in this group then it can. be quite daunting.
Pros
Free food, good hours
Cons
No development, long closes
Cashier and Waitress (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire28 May 2018
Education through sport enables kids to learn whilst playing sport. I was lucky enough to get a placement here. My job was to encourage disadvantaged kids to learn whilst playing sport. Helping them with CVS’s to coursework. Sports were spaced out evenly through the day and allowed kids to have a breather as well. I also helped to set up a teddy bears picnic for 2-4-year olds at the youth club, I had to collect money from the mums on arrival, I feel like this gave me a sense of responsibility.
Pros
free lunches
Fun workplace and safe
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 May 2018
Nice and good place to have a career, they give the chance to grow on the company and feeling part of the family. Nice and good work environment. Nice colleagues and manager.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Long shifts
good company
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London22 May 2018
good company,

very relaxed place to work

good culture

free chicken

not sure what else to write so im just filling this out with random words
productive and fun place to work
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  White City, Greater London22 May 2018
My role included greeting customer and seating them as well as taking their order at the tills, serving them their orders and cold and hot beverages such as coffee, tea, wine spirits. As an employee of Nando’s it was my duty to ensure customers receive great service whilst complete the task at hand as quickly as possible, which helped me improved my multitasking skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.