Nando's Employee Review

fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire4 February 2018
its fun and an exciting place to work. it gives you the chance to balance out your work and also social life. I would recommend it to a student, who needs to earn an extra bit of cash.

Other Nando's Employee Reviews

Eh, it was alright.
Cashier/Waitress (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 May 2018
I'm a student so they were originally quite flexible with my work times and was able to change my shifts each week if necessary which was good. Pay was nice and some of my work colleagues were nice people. The benefits were the staff meals but there were a couple serious cons. They try to include everyone in staff parties and event day outs, but it's also quite 'cliquey' and often hired friends of friends or people they knew.

The lengths of the shifts sometimes could be horrible, as in 11am starts and I wouldn't leave until 1/1:30am the next day. Management can be extremely cocky and take the job too seriously, communication between them is often poor. Sometimes didn't listen when I said I couldn't work certain days and it took very passive aggressive messages before they listened. Eventually I realised it's not worth the stress for me because it was only part time work around school.
Pros
Staff meals, Good pay
Cons
Long hours, not enough breaks, stressful, awful management
Best catering company to work for
Buddy Trainer (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury13 May 2018
Fun family environment to work for. Can progress within the company quickly. Great atmosphere in every restaurant to eat & work at
So many pros to work for Nandos.
Worldwide company have about 450 restaurants and still growing
They do a lot for charity,
Pros
Free lunch, in/out door parties & like your second family
Cons
Not every store the same eg vibe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.