Nando's Pay & Benefits reviews

Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bromley16 February 2018
in a busy day is extremely hard, especially when the customer are expecting the food in a short time, so in this moment the job can be stress full, but in other hand, when the team is good, all can be soft and lovely.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
busy and long hours
Productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 February 2018
This work place is very productive and very hands on.You always are learning something new and get to put your skills to the test each day. It is the perfect jobs for students.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long shifts
Good Atmosphere but some cons
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Thurrock, Essex29 January 2018
Working in Nandos helped me to make new friends and gain experience in a new industry. The salary was well deserved, however you do not receive sick pay. Hours are ideal, as they are very flexible. Some tasks I was assigned to were not mentioned in my interview.
productive
Chef (Former Employee) –  braintree25 January 2018
Very intense environment and work very late hours and long shifts and must work weekends, pay rate was reasonable and received food allowance which was adavantageous.
Pros
free dinner
Was fun
Griller (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire25 January 2018
The people that you work with make it the fun place it was to work there. Although the managers could be better but you can’t get everything you wanted
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long days
Great
Griller (Current Employee) –  Dorchester, Dorset21 January 2018
Great place to work for with great benefits and good pay. I have enjoyed my time working with Nando’s and have made some great friends for life here.
Nando’s
Pros
Free lunch
Meeting new people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leigh, Lancashire20 January 2018
The best part of the job is meeting new people while working. It is also good how you ain’t always stood around being bored because your are always moving around doing something.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Part time
Cool place to work at, but not paid that well
Host, Cashier and Waiter (Former Employee) –  Slough19 January 2018
Cool place to work at, but not paid that well. Most people I met there were very friendly and fun to work with. Job is definitely not hard due to cooking process being optimized and tills system in place. I would probably work there longer if pay was higher.
Pros
Delicious lunch allowance for every shift and discount for casual visits
Cons
Minimal wages and nearly zero tips
Miserable
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee) –  North West18 January 2018
Sub-par management, say goodbye to your social life and god help you if you're a student because they don't care at all. Insane favouritism and all the customers are absolute riff-raff. Thankless job with no tips and you get sick of the free meals, trust me.
Pros
decent people to work with, living wage employer
Cons
where to start
Productive and fun place to work
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Inverness, Highland15 January 2018
It was good fun working at Nando's met loads of new peopel. It was a good experience different to any of the other jobs I've done. It was good over all.
Pros
Free food every shift
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bristol14 January 2018
working in a food industry gives you many pleasures meeting new people trying new foods and getting along with the people you work with and enjoying the passion
Pros
free lunch
Good experience
Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk13 January 2018
It is been my first job in England and I just can say it wouldn´t be a better place to start. Amazing people to work with and enjoyable work environement. Thanks to work face to face with costumers has improve my language and social skills.
I started in the kitchen as a griller and in one year I become supervisor. It wasn´t easy because working in a kitchen is always hard and stressfull. I asked to be moved to the floor and raise in the company and they saw potencial in me. I tried to not to dissapoint them and follow the philosophy of never give up.
Pros
Free lunches and free range holidays
Fun and productive
Restaurant Cashier (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2018
The working environment was very friendly. There were occasions where it can be very busy however the team and management are more often than not supportive.
Pros
Free luches
Cons
Unsocial hours
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shirley, West Midlands3 January 2018
The company is good to work for as they look after all of their staff well and there are lots of benefits and there is a good family vibe within the restaurants
Pros
Food on shift, paid breaks, uniform provided, parties throughout the year, discount on days off
Cons
Unsociable hours
Busy fast pace environment
Store trainer (Former Employee) –  London18 December 2017
This is a busy fast pace environment lace to work where no 2 days are the same with lots of different challenges everyday. It is a place for career focused people that want to go up in the ladder.
Pros
free lunches
Fun work place
First Assistant (Current Employee) –  Balham, Greater London10 December 2017
The only reason ,i'm looking for a different job is because of the distance and i need a job near me.I need to be able to spend time with my family.So i don't have spend a lot of my time commute.
Pros
free luch
Nice place to work
BUDDY TRAINER (Former Employee) –  London8 December 2017
Good Company. I had a very good experience there. The job is easy, you just need to learn the standars of the company and then everything flows. If you work in the grills or coordination is harder than the people who work in the floor, hosting or tills. In my opinion grillers and coordinators should earn more money than the rest. So, it is a good company but needs to improve in that thing. Salary could be better in general.
Pros
Free lunches, flexibility, good atmosphere.
Cons
Grillers and coordinators should be payed more than the other positions
Unfair
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands6 December 2017
The salary is good but it isn't worth the stress you get from customers and the unfair shifts you have, if you are going to work here then id recommend not being a student.
Pros
lunch
Cons
the hours you get
Fun work place but stressful and unsociable hours
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Kent27 November 2017
A lovely restaurant to work in, like one big family however be prepared to work until past midnight some nights. A massive bonus is the free lunches..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long, unsociable hours
Fun workplace
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Leigh16 November 2017
Amazing company to work for, can't do enough for it's employees. You get free meals every shift, at least 3 free parties a year at big clubs in Liverpool/Manchester with drinks/transport paid for. Shifts are always enjoyable, staff are always friendly and managers actually care about their staff.
Pros
Free lunches, free parties
Cons
Shift work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.