Nando's Employee Reviews for Cashier

Fun, caring workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe12 April 2018
Best job i have had to date. Wages were good. Flexibility was the best thing with this job along with the management team, so easy to work with. Amazing job, loved it.
Pros
free food
customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lincoln28 March 2018
i had thoroughly enjoying my time working at nandos as i have gained experience in dealing with customers and service in general. The hours have been some what of a struggle in regards to my personal time for painting however I have managed to balance the two .
Pros
good music
Cons
management
Perfect for Students who want a balanced work life and personal life
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camberley14 March 2018
Nando's are a really flexible company especially for students as they allow the employees a flexible work hour accordingly. The salary is also minimum wages for everyone regardless of age therefore young people who are searching for a good paying job, this is definitely for them.
All fun and interactive
Griller-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, England6 March 2018
Wonderful place to work in, Absolutely amazing management, wonderful staff. Total team effort, and amazing coordination, and delivering the satisfactory service to the customers. Happy Customers is good for business. lovely place to work in.
Pros
all the time free food for the workers.
Cons
You smell like chicken (one become foody!)
an energetic and family driven restaurant.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford1 March 2018
A place full of fond memories. The work environment was very true to the Nando's ethos of 'family'. the relationship between the management and staff is one of the best i have experienced in any restaurant i've visited, let alone worked at.
Pros
generous free lunches, discount, fair breaks, easy to get to
Cons
late nights, can be very busy, incosistent training throughout the staff
Productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 February 2018
This work place is very productive and very hands on.You always are learning something new and get to put your skills to the test each day. It is the perfect jobs for students.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long shifts
fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire4 February 2018
its fun and an exciting place to work. it gives you the chance to balance out your work and also social life. I would recommend it to a student, who needs to earn an extra bit of cash.
Meeting new people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leigh, Lancashire20 January 2018
The best part of the job is meeting new people while working. It is also good how you ain’t always stood around being bored because your are always moving around doing something.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Part time
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bristol14 January 2018
working in a food industry gives you many pleasures meeting new people trying new foods and getting along with the people you work with and enjoying the passion
Pros
free lunch
It can improve
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stratford11 January 2018
I learned how to work in coordination as a team, I also push myself to get my goal as soon as I could.
I had no experience operating till systems and they didn't hello me much, I had to push myself because they don't feed your ambition.
Fun and productive
Restaurant Cashier (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2018
The working environment was very friendly. There were occasions where it can be very busy however the team and management are more often than not supportive.
Pros
Free luches
Cons
Unsocial hours
Want another job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London1 January 2018
Is a job like any other job, but in the past few months I just want to find another job, because I don't agree with their policy.
Is not my pleasure to work for them anymore.
Fun work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  clink street27 November 2017
I liked the time I worked at Nando's. I was changed from unskilled to a skilled employee after few weeks. The staffs are friendly and likeable people. The work some times are bit much but with an effective team the job is lighter.
Pros
Free lunch with in a budget
Cons
Gets total busy at summer time
Nando's
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire8 November 2017
A great environment, great people to work with and a very hard-working, yet fun team of people. Great opportunities for progression along with a competitive salary.
Productive & Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Walsall6 November 2017
Great Benefits
Great Wage
Free Food
Advancement within company
Staff benefits
Great Family environment
Working hours aren't too bad, with all the benefits job provides, cant really complain.
Nice environment to work in
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 October 2017
It was very nice environment to work in with a family feel to the workforce. If it ever became challenging we all worked together to ensure the restaurant was able to function. Easy to talk to managers and voice your opinions as there was also a team rep.
Pros
Free food when working shifts
Manager problems
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 October 2017
Overall nandos is a good place to work at but I feel that the management care more about making money and the store than their staff, have a tendency not to treat staff like people and more like machines. Management always care more about saving their bonuses and making their shift easier than how their staff are doing or anything going on in staff lives.
Cons
Over worked
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex21 September 2017
People are nice and friendly. Very busy restaurant but management is good. Really good place to start somewhere and if you like to work fast and doing evening shift. And of course if you like customer service.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
really ling hours
Good Environment, Fun staff
Cashier/Griller (Current Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex8 September 2017
Whilst being at nandos for the past 2 years I have currently learned a lot about its service, environment and how it operates as a company. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and is a good culture to be around if you are young and wiling to work.
Fun and family based working environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Epsom, Surrey6 September 2017
Friendly and welcoming working environent. Very good at providing to individual needs with hours etc. Good care for employees and very good employee benefits.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hard to improve position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.