Nando's Employee Reviews in London

Professional and fun place
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  London24 January 2018
my day usually starts with the food preparation or cooking, after that I have to clean my workplace.
I have learned that with the organization, work preparation, hygiene habits and teamwork everything becomes easier and more secure, This culture that is practiced in this workplace.
The hardest part of the job is when someone is missing, and that makes everything hard for the rest of the team, but in the end of the day we feel satisfied that the job is done
The management is working well, taking good care of all the business.
vibrant work place
Hostess/Restaurant Waitress (Former Employee) –  London22 January 2018
great company to work for , good hours/ life balance but very busy periods. brilliant training and progression in your job role, hard work is recognised
Fun and productive
Restaurant Cashier (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2018
The working environment was very friendly. There were occasions where it can be very busy however the team and management are more often than not supportive.
Pros
Free luches
Cons
Unsocial hours
custmos services
o Customer service (Former Employee) –  London3 January 2018
in nandos its a good job for work, there you can improve for ingles and your can do good friends. nandos teach you how its the job worlds
Very good management.there we work live a good time.
Want another job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London1 January 2018
Is a job like any other job, but in the past few months I just want to find another job, because I don't agree with their policy.
Is not my pleasure to work for them anymore.
Busy fast pace environment
Store trainer (Former Employee) –  London18 December 2017
This is a busy fast pace environment lace to work where no 2 days are the same with lots of different challenges everyday. It is a place for career focused people that want to go up in the ladder.
Pros
free lunches
productive and fun
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  london9 December 2017
Everyone can have their own personal experience mine was excellent
management very friendly
multicultural
not any typical workplace
learned many different things
Pros
lunch alowance
Nice place to work
BUDDY TRAINER (Former Employee) –  London8 December 2017
Good Company. I had a very good experience there. The job is easy, you just need to learn the standars of the company and then everything flows. If you work in the grills or coordination is harder than the people who work in the floor, hosting or tills. In my opinion grillers and coordinators should earn more money than the rest. So, it is a good company but needs to improve in that thing. Salary could be better in general.
Pros
Free lunches, flexibility, good atmosphere.
Cons
Grillers and coordinators should be payed more than the other positions
griller and waiter (Former Employee) –  London28 November 2017
Fun but most of the time very demanding cos it is really busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking orders and serving customers and the hardest is probably doing the cleaning in the end of the evening shift. Ideal job for an student as it can be really flexible.
Pros
Free meals and drinks
Cons
unsociable hours
Waiter
Cashier and Runner (Former Employee) –  London22 November 2017
Large divide from the staff and managerial roles.
A lot of communication was lost as there were far too many managers and work environment could have been better.
Its fun for a while
Buddy Trainer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 November 2017
This job could be enjoyable if u are lucky to find one which got a good management team and is not incredibly busy.
But still is better then most restaurant and they always looking for people.
Pros
free food, free gym, lots of young people
Cons
inexperienced managers, to many double shift
Fun workplace
Funny (Former Employee) –  London2 November 2017
Fun atmosphere, nice collegues. Flexible hours of working . Meetings and solving general problems at least once a month. Helpful and friendly staff. Open-minded solvings
Good
Buddy Trainer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London31 October 2017
Very good comapany. I was working part of the team. I've been working there for 1 year and a half, and I've been promoted! It's a very good place to work
Manager problems
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 October 2017
Overall nandos is a good place to work at but I feel that the management care more about making money and the store than their staff, have a tendency not to treat staff like people and more like machines. Management always care more about saving their bonuses and making their shift easier than how their staff are doing or anything going on in staff lives.
Cons
Over worked
Fun at times
Buddy Trainer (Current Employee) –  London15 October 2017
This job can be fun and a nightmare at times, staff are very friendly as well are the managers but it is clear that managers have favorites and it creates tension at times within the working environment.
good company
griller/cusomer service assistant part time (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 October 2017
Great staff, great deals and brilliant atmosphere I really enjoyed the grilling and customer service it was very easy and I really enjoyed every moment of it
Pros
free food and 30 min break
it was okay
co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 August 2017
it was quite busy as i worked at the vauxhall nandos, the management was OK, workplace culture was good, the hardest part of the job was the closing shifts.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
finish late shifts
nice place for work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  london1 August 2017
You don’t have to impress anyone’s dad to join us as a Nandoca, just your future team. Brimming with passion and personality, a Nandoca (the name we give to a member of our family) puts everything they have into everything they do, helping create those unforgettable customer experiences.
Productive, fun and family orientated
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 July 2017
At Nando's, not every shift is the same as you encounter different customers and staff daily. Nando's is just more than chicken, you gain various life skills that will benefit you highly in the future.

The environment is always positive, everyone stays smiling, the managers make sure the staff are fed and happy.

Nando's values are awesome and they change your views as an employee and as a person.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours of standing on your feet
Up and down experience
Buddy Trainer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 July 2017
I have worked at Nandos for over a year now and the mood there goes up and down. The typical day includes serving customers and serving the food. I learned how to communicate with customers as well as how to solve problems. The management varies, sometimes they will leave and be replaced meaning you may end up with someone more or less friendly than the last manager. Sometimes managers are unprofessional and make work life harder for some staff members depending on their friendships. The hardest part of the job is closing the restaurant, if you are short on staff then there is a lot of physical work to do alone. Closing the restaurant can result in leaving hours after your shift has finished and getting home at early hours of the morning. The most enjoyable part of the job is having parties and work gatherings on occasions.
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.