Nando's Employee Reviews

Desorganización total
Cashier/ Coord/ Grill (Former Employee) –  London5 August 2018
- A veces para hacer 8 horas te ponían turnos partidos, en ocasiones hasta 4 a la semana. Siempre cierran los mismos (los nuevos).
- Desorganización en las rotas por parte de los managers.
- Muchas veces pasan de ti, te dicen vale vale y ya no vuelves a saber nada.
- Si estás en cocina tienes que cubrirte el pelo, llevar cierta vestimenta, y los supervisores y managers van como quieren.
- En la mayoría de las ocasiones ni siquiera te están supervisando ni a ti ni a nadie.
Pros
Comida.
Cons
Desorganización
Fun place
Cashier/Host (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf28 July 2018
Everyone is very laid back there and fun. Also people are very friendly and always wiling to help you wwhen you need their help. dont get bored at job.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Griller (Former Employee) –  England28 July 2018
- Aprendí a abrir y cerrar sola el gril , la cocina y cordination. Cobro en caja , atención al publico, resolución de problemas...

- Lo quemas me gustó fue el trabajo en equipo, había días que parecía que trabajaba más con mi familia que con compañeros de trabajo.
Pros
el trabajo en equipo
Cons
no tengo contras de mi trabajo
fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire26 July 2018
very calm and relaxed, good, nice , wonderful very cool awesome amazing ingenious hilarious. it was awesome this is really funny i'm glad that i've now wasted you time
Become part of a family
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Thurrock25 July 2018
Nicest management I've ever experienced, busy work days. Hospitality is key within this workplace although there is always help if you need it. Training is thorough.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Busy
fun place to work
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton18 July 2018
I do enjoy working for this organisation. you will meet life long friends. you get a free meal every time you work and have a break in between shifts.
Productive and fun workplace
Waitress / front of house / kitchen assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire16 July 2018
Nando’s was an excellent place to work, I believe I gained vital skills in order to start a job elsewhere and improved my work ethic significantly, they’ve definitely prepared me for further work positions.
Pros
Free / discounted lunches, Nice & supportive staff, friendly environment
Not the place for a worklife balance.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  London15 July 2018
No work-life balance. Unessescarly stressful and bad management. Overly staffed with no real direction on what the patros vision for the restaurants I've have been part of. Everyone just seems to go with the flow which creates a sense of Nandoca's (team members) being the general manager without the experience or knowledge to do so.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Everything else
Fast paced fun work place
Front of House & Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull12 July 2018
Great place to work if you are looking to progress in the food industry. Lots of fun benefits including regular staff days out and parties. Ideal for the younger generation and students.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Late nights
Great company to work for with strong advancement opportunities
Buddy Trainer (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh12 July 2018
I loved working here and never would have left if I was not moving. Even though it can be highly stressful at times, I always left feeling good and made a family for myself there.
Pros
Great teamwork, supportive management
Cons
Long hours, sometimes horrible customers
fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Metrocentre, Tyne and Wear9 July 2018
enjoyable place to work with a good atmosphere and friendly environment. lots of opportunity to develop skills and progress within the company if you wish.
To be a griller at Nando´s
Grill Chef (Current Employee) –  Bristol2 July 2018
A Griller at Nando's, let's just say it's the key to the restaurant as he cooks, grills, and washes everything.
If you are on duty in the kitchen you have to go cooking, washing keeping the hygiene levels necessary for the preparation, above all keeping the workplace always clean and disinfected.
If you are in the service of the front or back Grill you must always be aware of the conditions of food in stock (Temperatures and quality) and execute all orders in the shortest time. Maintain hygiene levels necessary for food handling.
At the end of the day cleaning requires much attention needed for the next day.
A job with moments of great stress.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long shifts
fun workplace for students flexible for studying
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear1 July 2018
This is fun workplace very busy so always on the go and time passes really quickly. Easy to make friends and be sociable too always planning days out for members of staff and nights out too.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long days
Productive and amazing company.
Nandoca (Current Employee) –  Warrington1 July 2018
At nandos everyone is passionate about providing good quality food and good quality experiences. FRom the managers to the floor or griller team each individual will put in 100% effort to ensure that the shift runs smoothly. This job is idea if you are a student and need to work part time as they are very flexible.
Fantastic employer.
Grill Chef (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside28 June 2018
Great work life balance, Great food, staff are helpful along with management!

Sometimes the job can be tedious, but it's a consistent workplace.

Hours are good for work/life balance.
Pros
free nandos!
Cons
sometimes tedious.
Average job
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Liverpool25 June 2018
this job has long hours, often late and you don't feel valued as an employee. Although I expected more, it really was not a good working enviroment. :(
its okay if you get along with management.
Nandoca (Former Employee) –  Nottingham23 June 2018
Management would treat different members of staff differently for example some staff would be breaking their back at work whilst other staff are sat in the office having a natter when its busy. makes staff think they're under appreciated and theres obvious favouritism. management were a little hypocritical especially the main boss. pay was good minimum wage and staff meals provided when on shift. however some staff and management didn't seem to pull their weight which was unfair on everyone else.
Pros
free meals / no experience required
Cons
management
Good workplace
Griller (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton22 June 2018
The staff and management are great and easy to get along with. Unfortunately some of the feedback may be inconsistent. At my 8 week review I was notified of areas I would require to make improvements upon but was reassured that those areas required time and experience to get used to and that it wasn't a major issue for the time being. At the beginning of my first shift of week 9 I was informed that my performance in those same areas was now a major issue that could not be overlooked. Such feedback is very conflicting and is a sign of poor management. As a whole nandos is an amazing place to work. But this one flaw can lead to an unsatisfactory work life.
Pros
Free meal with each shift
Cons
Inconsistent feesback from managers
Trabajé cómodo con la plantilla de equipo y procurando siempre ayudar en lo que sea posible
Camarero (Former Employee) –  Londres20 June 2018
Buena empresa.
No tengo nada en contra, siempre había buen trato con los trabajadores. A veces muchas horas de trabajo.
Pros
Gimnasio gratis por pactos
Cons
Cambios de horarios continuamente
Great food
Employee (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire19 June 2018
Serve excellent food. 5 stars from me. Love the chicken and the refillable drinks.. the chicken seasoning is great. I eat there all the time. Familylove it too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.