Nacro Employee Review

Rude and confusing
Offender Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 December 2018
I was offered to attend an interview with Nacro, the interview questions were so confusing, very unclear and i would say no relevance to the job at all?! I was asked to bring along some I.D and some other forms downloaded with the confirmation details of the interview.
Needless to say I knew the interview wasn't going well with the random questions being fired at me and the fact that I wasn't asked for copys of my I.d or the requested paperwork.
The hiring manager stated that there would be contact either way the following day - as yet hasn't happened a week later.
I would say Nacro's process is harsh and very confusing and a waste of time!
I would be unwilling to spend half a day and expenses in travel to an interview with this company knowing that they can not even give you a thanks but no thanks email.
Official response from Nacro
8 January 2019

I am extremely sorry to hear of your recent interview experience with us. We pride ourselves on giving every candidate a positive experience at interview and link our interview questions to our Values to ensure they are straightforward whilst allowing candidates to showcase their abilities and experience.

I would also like to apologise for the manager not collecting your documents at interview. Please be assured that this is not an indication of how well the interview went.

I would really appreciate discussing your experience in more detail and particularly to find out if feedback has been provided, therefore could I ask you to email HR@nacro.org.uk with your contact details so I can explore this further and feedback where necessary to the hiring manager?

Other Nacro Employee Reviews

Great hardworking team but fun
Resettlement Broker (Current Employee) –  London11 November 2019
Great place to work, directors and managers who listen and take on board ideas and develop new was of working we do it well or not at all been asked back to work there 3 times
Uncaring and unsupportive senior managers
would rather not say (Former Employee) –  would rather not say8 November 2019
Not a friendly, supportive or professional company to work for. Very much a finger pointing, blame culture without support offered where needed. Some senior managers are shockingly bad. Never worked anywhere like it and couldn't wait to leave. Staff aren't treated like humans, simply robots. Not a person centred company. Many feel disrepected, and not cared for.