Nacro Employee Reviews for Project Manager

2.9Pay & Benefits
Lovely place to be
Project Manger (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 April 2018
A really nice place to work- with many passionate and committed people. Very inspiring. The people across the organisation go over and above on a daily basis.
Official response from Nacro
8 January 2019

Thank you for such positive comments about the organisation. I'm really pleased to hear you feel staff go above and beyond.

all the great people you meet
Project worker/project manager (Former Employee) –  Bedfordshire17 February 2017
my typical day is to provide safe, fun, exciting place where kids ranging from 8 to 18 can come play sports in areas where they wouldn't have the resources to do so. our main aim is to give kids of all ages something exciting to do to try and reduce the youth crime in the area. I've learned so much on how to best approach people who have concerns with their wellbeing, new ideas to help the community or simply wish to volunteer. The workplace was always different as we moved around so we can use our resources where ever needed. my hardest part was to communicate to the younger kids as they were not always wanting to talk. however the best part was when they see us for what we do they eventually open up to us and they join in with great big happy faces.
Pros
people of all ages
Cons