Mytime Active Employee Reviews

Great Company
Healthy Lifestyle Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Bromwich15 March 2018
I have worked for Mytime Active for over 14 months now. I have really enjoyed my time in West Bromwich.
I have learned a great deal with supportive staff around me.
Highly recommended for a starter job.
It is a good place to work
Food and Beverage Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beckenham, Greater London15 March 2018
I enjoyed working there as I met new people and learnt new skills and new things everyday and I also felt welcome and part of the mytimeactive team which shows it is a good place to work.
Enjoyable workplace
Programme Manager and Nutritionist (Current Employee) –  London1 March 2018
Have been working for Mytime Active for 3.5 years, great working environment, colleagues and interesting & varied work, opportunity to progress within the company
Fun workplace
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bromley, Greater London4 January 2018
Fun workplace, would have been great if the salary matched the company culture. They give lots of opportunities for getting more qualified and they are supportive with your learning. They have tough management staffing and are a no-none-sense company in regarding to staffing the sites and timekeeping.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
salary levels are low
Not worth it if you wanna successful life
Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orpington, Greater London2 January 2018
The job isnt stimulating, you spend most of the day watching people swim and when your off tour rather cleaning or doing set ups. Not worth doing If you have goals in life.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Depression
An educational rollercoaster
Party Host (Current Employee) –  Bromley11 December 2017
In my opinion, a typical day at work is full of meeting new people. Every person i meet is a new character with a different story. The most hardest part of my job is managing multiple customers at once. Most customers have patience but some do not.
Fun workplace and team
Physical Activity Leader (Current Employee) –  West London12 November 2017
The team are really fun yet professional, everyone works well with each other. The company has a lot of good ideas but needs to work harder on implementing them fully and supporting the team members on the ground who do this.
Pros
Good office vibe, good benefits with free gym membership
Cons
Salaries are poor and not justified and progression opportunities lack
fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harborne, West Midlands22 October 2017
very fun to work for with the chance to have free golf over the 16 sites across the uk. also have access to all of the gyms and other parts of the company.
Pros
free golf
Cons
n/a
Good job security
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  West Wickham, Greater London2 October 2017
I will always have job security because lifeguards will always be needed. They are fair with giving out hours amongst the team, so that certain individuals aren't stuck working all the time.
Long days and no stimulation
Recreation Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Wickham15 September 2017
The work days were very arduous and long, with short breaks and no help from management. You are required to continuously clean toilets, showers, and changing rooms- picking up lots of nappies on the way! when you are not cleaning, you'll be on poolside, in a hot steamy room where you are forced to focus for hours on end.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons

Want to know more about Mytime Active?

Ask a question
Mytime
Children Party Host (Current Employee) –  Beckenham27 March 2017
I have been at Mytime for 6 years now so I a considered as one of the 'Experts'. Every day is different depending on the types of parties and whether or not I am needed behind the till. I always help my supervisor and the other party hosts out as I have been there the longest in my department. I enjoy helping others and guiding them in the right directions. I have learned leadership, confidence in talking to customers, working on the till and working in a leisure environment.

The workplace culture is very friendly and respectful to each other. I only wish that the different departments were closer in friendship. The hardest part of the job is I feel slightly unappreciated by the management team and that my department is ridiculed in what has gone wrong rather than what we as a team have achieved. The best part is meeting new people and making a customers day with a smile.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
can be a negative atmosphere
Lively working environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 February 2017
Very busy, lots to do but not stressful. Good atmosphere in office, also a health conscious environment. Great colleagues, sociable outside of work. Well managed.
Fun workplace
Food and Beverage Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 January 2017
Very well run company, organised, good atomosphere and everyone is very kind and welcoming.

Everyone is aware of what their job is and it's very clear how we can have support if we have a problem.

productive, enjoyable happy workplace
Food and Beverage Assistant (Current Employee) –  London16 January 2017
Great engaging day at work, always kept occupied. Great chances to talk and help customers gives great responsibility. Covering the till, the floor and customer complaints at the same time gives a great challenge. I love talking will customers.
Pros
engaging with customers
Not a very nice place to work for ,
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Orpington, Greater London3 December 2016
if you want to work for mytime I would recommend to work on reception or the after school club team. The managers are not very friendly and if you had problems with anything they were not very supportive of you and would back you up if you had problems with members of the public that had concerns or worries.
Pros
Free Membership + 1 free buddy membership too.
Cons
8 hour shift and not enough breaks
awful
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Beckenham8 November 2016
i worked here for past 4months on reception, management treat you awful and no one is friendly. I would not recommend getting a job here as it was the worst experience i have ever had.
Pros
free membership
Cons
get treated like rubbish
Enjoyable work experience
team lead
customer enquires
easily accessible
helpful staff
pleasant working environment and atmosphere
flexible and accommodating workplace
Recreation Assistant (lifeguard) (Current Employee) –  Beckenham, ENG25 January 2016
I worked here on and off for three years whilst at school and during university holidays and they were very flexible in terms of hours and didn't mind when i took long breaks.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
very hot environment, lots of chlorine
Fun and qwerky
Front Of House Manager (Current Employee) –  Beckenham21 January 2016
It been fun working for mytime but feel its time for me to move on. I have bought my own place in aylesford and would like to work in the customer service area like I do now
fun and passionate team i worked alongside
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  South London26 June 2015
Staff member :Had a great experences working along side staff member within are sector, some days would be rough however we work as a team to make a bad day turn good.

Management/ supervisors: to begin with i thought they was great professional understanding, however things started to change when people would talk amongs others and complaining about certain things and member of staff, which made things awkward working together and i like being real and building myself with the people i work alongside on day to day basis., however people started getting treated differently including myself which i didnt like.

plus side of things I learnt alot about myself that i didnt know.
I become friendly and open with my customers.
i learnt how to meet the needs of different individuals.
Pushing myself and other team member to achieve new things.
Pros
selective Hot/Cold lunches
Cons
8-9 hours a day / half hour lunch