mynt recruitment

mynt recruitment Employee Reviews

Never hardly offered me any work to be honest as I call then nearly every single day looking for a job. The reception are nice and easy to chat to but apart from that not been offered a lot
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Lots of talk about understanding the problems drivers may face, fairly simple and easy to get on with at first. But if you have complaints about vehicles or how placements treat you, you're out.
Registered with them and had an interview with a company.SEVEN weeks later still heard nothing.rang them and unregistered with them.wasted my time with them.avoid.
This was a Company that was near to the docks and therefore busy in the timber importing industry. The work involved manual handling of timber and the operating of machinery to process the loads. All the staff were extremely helpful and my duration there was enjoyable.
Pros
Friendly and helpfull colleagues
Cons
Nothing bad to say
The job applied for was advertised to have plenty of hours and ongoing work, this was re-iterated at the sign up process etc. I was registered at Mynt for around a month, I got two days work and then I received an email with a p45 attached. I found this to be an incredibly poor way to treat an employee, not even the decency of a phone call.
Avoid this employment agency. If your unlucky enough to have your vehicle break down just make sure you have a magic carpet on the side as that's what this agency expects and also tried to insinuate I was lying about it. They are very unprofessional and arrogant!!
Pros
They pay you on time
Cons
Useless
The Staff are very rude and they are very unprofessional company. Would advise not to use them. You are just a number to them. A few people I've spoken to have had the same issues.
Great company to work for Great staff at york Loads of work available Arron and vicky are fantastic Pay well Holiday pay Weekly paid Offered lots of work
Cons
Very good company kept me in work always paid on the correct days good staff in office you help them they help you type of hull people you can get here thanks mynt ;)
Pros
always work
Cons
agencies never have job security
The work is fairly easy but hours aren't guaranteed so not the best if your looking for full time work, You will always get atleast one days work a week but some weeks you will get 5-7 if you can drive they have lots more available jobs.
was a nice productive place to work and members of staff was helpfull an friendly.
Pros
long hours great pay, long breaks
Cons
I worked for them fed ex. I would never work for them again one word shamble i.e hull branch
Cons
An excellent agency to work for, i`ve been with them for a long time now and have thoroughly enjoyed it, long may it continue
I have been with MYNT for several years and the relationship between staff and workforce is fantastic and wage rates outclass most othe agencies
Pros
plenty of notice for work and sometimes a free picnic