Mylan Employee Reviews

Fast paced, great opportunity to learn and advance in Reg
Regulatory Affairs Officer (Current Employee) –  Hatfield10 October 2019
Fast paced, great opportunity to learn and advance in Pharm industry
Friendly environment, great management, great opportunity to progress and advance.

Good
Nice place to work
Analytical Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  sandwich15 December 2017
A really nice place well looked after lots of fun things to do as well as your work.
summer time is always fun lots of treats.
small teams to work with
Fun work place.
Specialist Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Sandwich, Kent7 January 2017
My job roll is special cleaning of the facility that includes manufacturing rooms they have to be cleaned at a very high standards. My Co workers are a great team to work with are team is 4 based. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas shut down we do a full facility clean ready for the Christmas break. The fun part is also the run up to Christmas we all get together for meals and drinks.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Full facility clean
Awesome place to work
EU Regional Quality Officer (Former Employee) –  London, UK29 March 2016
Great atmosphere to work. Atmosphere is due to the nice people here. Freshers are trained with great patience. Always asked to leave home on time which is very cool.
Pros
Job is secured
unsatisfied
Laboratory Technician/analyst assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandwich, ENG20 October 2014
As an apprentice i needed to complete my NVQ and college work whilst at work. I feel I was used aas cheap labour due to the lack of education i recienved and the amount of work i was doing compltly unrelated to my job role or apprentiship. i will fail my apprentiship due to lack of oppertunitys to complete the NVQ. my college work is complete
Mylan Global Respiratory Group (MGRG) is a growing pharmaceutical business and it was an experience to learn about their respiratory expertise.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandwich, Kent11 September 2014
My role as a Talent Acquisition Manager is fully outlined on my CV, however as an in-house role within the HR team at Mylan, I managed all recruitment drives across this pharmaceutical group and contributed to the processes, trackers and records of those placed in both contract and permanent roles.

Co workers managed the HR processes, policies, payroll for contractors, trackers, worker issues, disciplinaries, promotions and broader HR management.

I am an experienced recruiter and had always worked agency-side so working in an in-house talent acquisition role was fulfilling and I also learned and appreciated what the broader HR functions were in a global company.
Organised and productive work place
Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Potters Bar, ENG24 March 2014
Although i was only here for a short amount of time and it was work experience, i gained life skills and good advice.
Great company
Global SFA Lead (Former Employee) –  Europe24 January 2014
Great company -

really nice working for.

What I appreciated is that the company gave me a lot of flexibility in the work I was doing. supporting me also in improvement initiatives.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Can't see cons
nice firm to work with
pharmacovigilance officer (Current Employee) –  potters bar , heartfordshire21 October 2012
-• Cases processing and to perform triage.
• Data entry of Serious and Non- serious cases of drugs and reporting it to manager for post marketing sources with the help of Oracle AERS safety data base system.
• Experience of working on duplicate and trackers cases on spreadsheet (excel).
• Maintenance of Oracle AERS drug dictionary.
• Experience of working on AMARA/ My portfolio database.
• Experience of working on Reference safety information database.
• Experience of working on lotus note.
• To perform MedDRA coding.
• E2B reporting to health authority.
• To perform individual case safety reports (ICSR’s).
• To report ICSR’s to health authorities.
• Narratives write ups and PV comments.
• Submitting the CIOMS form to the health authorities within the required time line.
• Training in PSURs.