MyDentist

MyDentist Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,013 reviews
Found 1,013 reviews matching the search
Fair employer, good pay and potential to grow
My Dentist team at Rhyl 480, North wales are wonderful, a very welcoming bunch. I am really lucky to have a great clinical and operations team who are always trialling new ways of working. Everyone shares an emotional connection, and personal gains are much celebrated among colleagues.

Its a great place to start VT/PVLE if you're looking to start one. Over the time I did mine, I have been provided with fantastic training support and progression.

There is a strong emphasis on diversity, and patients are cared for a great deal. All staff have genuine concern for patients. You can always depend upon another member of the team to help you with anything you may need.Thats all credit to the PRACTICE MANGER, she is always approachable, happy to listen to the staff and help them to make changes to improve the working environment and make sure team work is well established.

Very often we receive emails from MyDentist reassuring us and providing great clinical guidance.

With the unprecedented changes to our working environment, happening at speed, due to covid 19, our CSM and ADM have been working very hard, around the clock, behind the scenes on our behalf to organise our strategy and use resources to put up to date grand plan. They have kept us (clinicians) updated via whats app groups, regular conference calls ad emails. Hats off to them.
Mydentist Norwich
Mydentist is a great company to work for. You would most definitely have a second family.
Managers and HR are welcoming , professional ,approachable and caring..

The company has a lot of benifits and progression and pay is good.

Loads of opportunities and welcomed.
Excellent place to work !
I would highly recommend working at My Dentist - Rhyl. It is a professional, friendly and happy place, with an excellent working environment with extremely focused and dedicated team of workers.
Everything just flows effortlessly and to the highest standard

Every staff member has a genuine passion in their roles, and nothing is ever too much trouble. Best practice ever !

I have the support from my awesome and absolutely amazing manager.

The company are excellent with personal support and all nurses are GDC and indemnity paid, and lots of free on line CPD training.
Excellent place to work
Challenging but rewarding. Great company to work for & would recommend this company to anyone looking to join. I feel supported and appreciated in my role.
Great place to work and progress
Love where I work, we have a great team, very friendly and always happy to help, I look forward to going to work which is an experience I've rarely had with other places. Highly recommend my practice to be a great place for anyone thinking to join dentistry.
Workplace culture
Fantastic company to work for very supportive.
I have developed by knowledge and skills while working with the company.

Great practice team.

Have worked for the company for 9 years and have no plans to go anywhere else. Love my job.
I have worked for My Dentist Gorleston just over six years and love my job.
We have a friendly team of dentists, receptionist’s,nurses, manager & patients too.

Also great training on the academy with cpd provided.
amazing
great company to work for, it is fair and everyone works alongside each other as a team and i feel confident enough that if i was to have any issues i could go straight my manager and she would do her best to help. it’s a very clean friendly happy environment
Supportive company
I have been working as an associate at Mydentist since 2015. The environment is great and the company is very supportive. I would recommend Mydentist to anyone who is looking for a job in dentistry.
Lovely team and supportive company
In my experience at MyDentist I have worked with a lovely team, every member of staff has been helpful and encouraging to helping me as a trainee dental nurse. I have also seen only good things from the company and it has supported all it's staff the best it's can.
Pros
Career progression
Cons
Stressful and a lot to learn
Great team and fair & supportive management
I am very lucky to work in a very supportive and hard working team. No 2 days are quite the same as we work in a busy NHS/Private practice but I am confident that we deliver excellent patient care and would have no hesitation recommending our practice to anyone. We have a very helpful support centre in Manchester. And have robust policies and procedures in place that really help us to deliver our patient journey to the highest standards. I feel that myself and my team are valued for the job we do. I have worked for IDH, now Mydentist for 20 years + and during this time I have seen many ups and downs, the same as any other company but I feel that Mydentist have recognised past errors and have definitely improved from them. I feel secure in my job and have no plans to leave any time soon.
Pros
Free CPD, Indemnity Paid, Fair Pay structure, Reward and recognition.
Cons
occasionally stressfull but so is any job
Great service and employer
Throughout my working career I have never met a employer as good as MyDentist who invests time into there employees in wellbeing and a exciting work place.
Good place to Work
I have worked for Mydentist for 3 years I will say during COVID-19 I can only praise Mydentist for keeping their staff fully informative/supported.The staff have continued to provide support and guidance to their patients.
Great Place to work. Great Place to grow. Very supportive Management, an altogether fantastic team. I enjoy my job it's very rewarding. Definitely recommend.
A very pleasant corporate to work for.
A very pleasant corporate to work for. I would gladly refer jobseekers to apply for jobs at mydentist.

Been with MyDentist now for 3 years, i enjoyed evety moment and also the inhouse job adverts are good. Very helpful when relocating as you can be transferred within instead of starting job hunting again.
Great place work if you want to be part of a smaller practice team and larger management team and are willing to show commitment, hard work and loyalty. Lots of support from head office teams. Very rewarding job with progression opportunities.
Busy and Rewarding.
I joined mydentist at one of their Isle of Wight practices a couple of years ago,taking over from a previous hygienist who only worked a few hours a month. The session built-up slowly at first, but now I find myself being very busy with a very reliable core of happy patients.
Since then I now work at all three mydentist sites on the island.

I love my job anyway, but have some lovely teams to work with, esp both Practice Managers, whom are very supportive of any needs I have.

One of the main bonuses of working with this company is the academy. It is exceptional and really helps with a lot of my CPD.
A safe place to work
Having been in the company for 10 years I have seen it changingand evolving. Everyone that has ever worked for a corporate knows it is stressfull, demanding, challenging, sometimes restricting and suffocating. But there has always been room for negotiation and if one was able to justify their demands, they usually managed to get to their goal. The company has quite robust CPD program and are extremely vigilant following rules and regulations, which provides quite a safe environment to work. No one is forced to stay, but everybody is welcomed back.
Amazing opportunity to work as a dentist
I'm an associate dentist at My dentist Llandudno for more than 2 years and I'm a happy dentist.Payment is fair and always in time .My Practice Manager and Area Manager are there for me if I need suport . The Practice is beautifull, well equipped, all surgeries have new chairs ,that is because My dentist always invest in the Practices.
Overall a lovely environment to work in
I’ve worked for the business for just over a year and it has given me so much confidence! My manager is an absolute star and always wants the best for the practice, the company and her team members! Fast pace job and no day is the same!
Great place to work, I left for 3 months and then came back and I'm glad to be back!
I like interacting with staff and patients

I have great support from my team and management team.

We have great policies and procedures.

Recruitment process is through and just overall a good company.