I don't feel like there is anything to change as it seems the same as my previous employer but just better money(could always be better) the dentist will always run late, there's nothing that will change that and there will be stressful times but the same as any job.
Allowing time for staff training outside of work hours, and not using lunch breaks to give training
Always an increase in wage, and maybe commend the staff a bit more for the work they do
Listen to the staff and help them to improve working environment
Better pay for practice staff
Give staff more benefits, correct rate of pay. More staff bonding sessions
Respect staff, paid the staff good money.
Make sure dentist have their own nurses.
Send new starters to train at a different surgery especially managerial roles
More team-building exercises to integreate people in an out-of-office setting.
Free fresh fruit
- What advice would you give the CEO of MyDentist about how to improve it?14 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at MyDentist each day?14 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at MyDentist?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MyDentist?12 people answered
- Does MyDentist require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does MyDentis…11 people answered
- How has MyDentist responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?10 people answered
- Does MyDentist allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?10 people answered
- What benefits does MyDentist offer?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at MyDentist?10 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at MyDentist?10 people answered