My Life Legacy

My Life Legacy Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great opportunities
There is a great atmosphere here at My Life, with a person-centred approach for clients and staff alike.

Staff are actively encouraged to train and develop in order to progress their career.

Located across 3 sites, and in the community. There is always something interesting going on, both work-wise and socially.
A fun, friendly workplace where everyone belongs
Fact: There are no two days the same at 'My Life' which keeps the job interesting.

It is by far, the most enjoyable, supportive and caring place I have ever worked.

The management have always been approachable and supportive of my 'personal professional development', which has allowed me to progress within my chosen career pathway.

There is a positive workplace culture, which is great as there's no 'I' in team.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making a difference to the lives of our young people, helping to prepare them for adulthood.

I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
A Caring and Interesting Place to Work
No 2 days are the same, working in a busy HR department, with the opportunity to meet new people.

I enjoy working in the fast paced environment with ever changing priorities. My colleagues are very helpful with a lovely atmosphere in the office!

My Life offer lots of training and development opportunities, and I am looking forwards to qualifying as a Chartered Manager and continuing to develop within My Life.
Pros
Nice atmosphere, person centred approach, opportunities for training and development, career development.