Murphy Group Employee Reviews

Family Run company
Electrician (Former Employee) –  london20 May 2019
I really enjoyed my time working with Murphys and took great pride in working for this Irish company in London. Management generally try and help employees develop themselves and evolve.
Pros
good people
Cons
Nice people especially the operatives
Professional Development & Technical Training Mngr (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2018
Poor senior leadership team with big ideas but no sign of them taking the operatives with them. Driven by a bold 10 year plan to get them Tier 1 status - not a hope. Plus a reliance on a set of values. The leaders pay no attention to these whatsoever.
Pros
Great workforce
Cons
Clueless senior management team
Competitive wage, positive environment.
Plant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Golborne15 October 2018
Murphy Group are very family-orientated and treat their workers as a team. However, this means they can be lenient when it comes to workers messing up without punishment or warning. The salary is very competitive and it is a positive and friendly environment to work in but for myself personally, there has been no opportunity to progress in the company no matter how much I show I am willing.
Strange atmosphere
Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  golbourne25 April 2018
Did not enjoy working here. I really do not want to go into anymore detail. Its a very isolating place to work and the mixture of wor was far too confusing especially not knowing many people and who to liaise with.
Productive work
Supervisor & Management (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 January 2017
Productive work and great experiences . It is great places work and was help me to increase experiences on management and work , great company and great people .
Excellent workplace
Decorator (Former Employee) –  London26 October 2016
Good company with great opportunities. Excellent team and great management team. I enjoyed working with my team. The company offered good training scheme and work life balance was good.