Munchkins Employee Review

overall a hard working childcare centre
Childcare assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENG2 December 2013
a typical day at munchkin was to watch over the children and become interactive with them, asking them open ended question.
I did observation on the children seeing if they have met any goals they have been given. I also set up activities and gave out snacks getting the children to wash their hands first explaining hygiene. I have learn many skill that i will be able to use in other work places. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the children when i first started as they would hold back as i was not given an introduction to the children by other practitioner. so i had to work harder for the children to feel safe and secure around me knowing i will not hurt them. The most enjoyable part of this job was playing with the children out side as this is where the children felt relax around me, and i found it easier to do my observation on the children outside as i had gain the children to trust me.
Pros
interacting with the children
Cons
long hour, and cost od journey home.

Other Munchkins Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente
Camarera (Former Employee) –  Londres8 June 2017
Buen ambiente, divertido, un sitio dónde poder comer lo más tradicional de la comida inglesa a comidas internacionales.
Family run business
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham7 September 2016
I loved working here over the six week holidays. I did the cooking, cleaning, till work, taking orders over the phone and dealing with customers. I enjoyed the job as a whole. I learnt how to use a till, how to use the correct manor when on the phone to someone and everyday life skills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
It had to come to an end