Munchkins

Munchkins Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I loved working here over the six week holidays. I did the cooking, cleaning, till work, taking orders over the phone and dealing with customers. I enjoyed the job as a whole. I learnt how to use a till, how to use the correct manor when on the phone to someone and everyday life skills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
It had to come to an end
Buen ambiente, divertido, un sitio dónde poder comer lo más tradicional de la comida inglesa a comidas internacionales.
i enjoyed my time at munckins planning and watching the children grow and loved beening part of a team it was just a bit of a long journey to work not that i minded as it was a lovely placed to work for
Pros
enjoyment
Cons
money
a typical day at munchkin was to watch over the children and become interactive with them, asking them open ended question.
I did observation on the children seeing if they have met any goals they have been given. I also set up activities and gave out snacks getting the children to wash their hands first explaining hygiene. I have learn many skill that i will be able to use in other work places. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the children when i first started as they would hold back as i was not given an introduction to the children by other practitioner. so i had to work harder for the children to feel safe and secure around me knowing i will not hurt them. The most enjoyable part of this job was playing with the children out side as this is where the children felt relax around me, and i found it easier to do my observation on the children outside as i had gain the children to trust me.
Pros
interacting with the children
Cons
long hour, and cost od journey home.
The atmosphere was good however the staff weren't particularly nice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Munchkins?