We were understandably disappointed to discover this review and are perplexed; no Dunmow electricians had left the company within the three years preceding this review date.
The most recent coincidental departure to which can possibly attribute the above comments was following attention being drawn to a short-term member of staff's poor and frequently unreliable attendance, their productivity levels, overall negative attitude and being prone to making themselves uncontactable when not showing up for work.
In response to this review and for the benefit of anyone who has the opportunity of working for Multitech:
- Multitech provide thorough staff inductions and comprehensive training for all personnel and have done so since 1998
- Support is provided through our HR department, senior engineers, managers and experienced colleagues
- Prior to and at interview, it is made clear that equipment can be heavy and the electrical work is predominantly carried out on building sites
- All staff are full-time PAYE, receive above industry standard salaries plus a benefits package and ongoing training and skills development
- Multitech is a friendly, family run business with an embedded safety culture
- As with most businesses, working hours are often determined by client/customer requirements
Thank you for your review. It’s always great to receive favourable reviews, but especially when our established staff-centric culture is recognised.