Multiplex Employee Reviews

Big job, lots of work
Electrician (Former Employee) –  London England2 May 2018
Typical day at work was alright
I learned more about how high rise buildings are built
The management were OK, sometimes not understanding what each trade's tasks were
Workplace culture wasn't great, big sites make individuals feel less important
Hardest part of the job was answering to a supervisor who was less qualified than me and clearly wasn't competent to do his job
Most enjoyable part was working with the people around me, all good guys
Pros
Putting your name to something that can be seen from all around London
Cons
Being supervised by incompetent supervisor
Productivity
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Langley, Slough3 February 2018
Good Company to work with. Nice atmosphere at work apart some of the uneducated individuals trying to do everything their way even its not correct and not economical way. Lack of Communication and professionalism between contractor and subcontractors what made me leave the Project.
Not a good company
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Grosvenor Sq10 October 2017
Not the best site I have worked on although some of the staff are polite and nice but some are rude and disrespectful. Never had issues getting paid and work was straight forward
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Professionals
Traffic Marshall (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 June 2017
Working with professionals is one of the best thing for someone who want to increase the skills and grow in the sector. It's a pleasure to help with my aptitude and knowledge.
Pros
Friendship
Cons
Few hours
Productive and Professional
slinger signaller (Former Employee) –  London8 June 2017
Multiplex were from the second I walked through the door professional, the set up, the staff and the atmosphere of the whole job was A to Z mperfect, Good safety record and Lifting team was second to none.
Brookfield Multiplex
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  London16 November 2016
Working at Brookfield Multiplex was amazing. To be part of such an exciting International organisation was really something. I loved my role as I got to work with lots of different types of teams and learn so much about the company. Management was brilliant and always so supportive. I was new to being a PA and to the construction world and they really did help me evolve. The team there was quite big and I loved working with them all. And being in the role i was in, I knew everyone and everyone knew me. The hardest part of the job was probably knowing when to switch off. I often took my work home which is necessary as a PA and I didn't mind doing it at all but I was always thinking of different filing methods or what expenses I had to look forward to or what training programme we could do for the new starters. I only say this was the hardest because my brain never stopped but I loved it. Being part of something so exciting and big was the highlight of my job. It was an absolute pleasure
Pros
Being part of such an amazing company and team
Cons
Na