MULBERRY SCHOOL FOR GIRLS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive and fun workplace
Teaching Assistant, Drama (Former Employee) –  Commercial Road, UK16 March 2018
mulberry school for girls is a very fun and productive work place. really aims to achieve the best for their students. staff are very welcoming and friendly. mulberry school for girls has a very nice big building that is accessible to everyone. the security in mulberry school for girls is very good. all students feel very safe.
Alright
Tutoring (Former Employee) –  E1 2JP8 July 2017
I worked part time as well as being a student so I guess I'm biased towards the fact that I didn't enjoy it as much as it meant working with my teachers. Other than that it was ok, supported very well.
good workplace
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  London, ENG30 October 2014
i learn in that work how to use the dangerous products, when i was cleaning i was using protect equipment, was very good environment and organised , sometimes we had mini course of health and safety in the work, i was just sorry that was two hours from my house, but was very good work there and i had good colleges and also one good supervisor.
Pros
good envoirenment
Cons
far away from my home
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  LONDON26 May 2014
I studied at Mulberry school for girls. I have done my GCSE's there and I have come out with 8 and a half passes out of my 13 subjects.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
after school interventions
Spanish/French teacher
MFL teacher (Former Employee) –  Close to Shadwell DLR8 May 2014
The experience was very positive. The MFL department was very nice and helpful and I enjoyed the experience a lot.

I replaced a teacher who was absent. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching in some groups because the students were really interested. The hardest part was to deal with students who had a low knowledge of the subject because their teacher was absent very often.
Discipline works very well in Mulberry school and I received a lot of support. Really it was a great experience.
Pros
Support of my co-workers
Cons
Gaps in the subject because of their teacher's absence
productive
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, 2JP13 July 2013
• Greeting visitors
• Giving tours to visitors
• Providing ID to visitors
• Communication skills
my day at whork
cleaner (Current Employee) –  London, ENG18 June 2013
my day at work start cleaning the corridors and after the toilets me and my college then my supervisor go to check if is everything ok sometimes i have courses about safety and hygiene at work