Mtrec Recruitment

Mtrec Recruitment Employee Reviews

Unhappy
Bad company to work for, not paid enough, didn't give long duration job, slow processing in finding other job, not communicating properly , no dealing properly with the tax cods
Very good
Folklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Washington13 January 2020
Very busy company always on the forklift counterbalance on goods in and goods out. Good company to work for. Also using hand held scanners for the job to locate stock
good as a first job
Manual Worker (Former Employee) –  Cramlington2 January 2020
easy job for everybody, but you have to prepare yourself for whole day without sitting.
everyday is allowed to take extra paid 2 hours and sometimes you can work at weekends
Had good placements off Mtrec
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear26 December 2019
My thoughts on working for Mtrec I no longer work for Mtrec any more but they always kept me in work and there was only one problem my wages they were £100 - £150 short each week or not in at all and this was not just me but everyone who worked at this place but after 3 month they sorted this problem out and it was down to one person at Mtrec not saying his name but like I said 3 month so be warned
Pros
Had constant work off them and close to where i lived
Cons
Wages either wrong or not in but all down to Mtrec and tuck 2 months to correct things
Great agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland11 November 2019
Just finished the training with mtrec agency last week and had a phone call yesterday to start work on a night shift tonight, looking forward to it can’t wait to get back to work cheers mtrec
New job
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear11 November 2019
Completed training with Mtrec having been out of work for a couple months it helped me get back on track and within days I was offered a job with them been here 4 weeks now and really enjoying it. Big thanks👍
Great company to work for
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland14 October 2019
Started my new job 2 weeks ago really enjoying it, only a 5 minute walk from home staff are very helpful with finding work easy to commute too when you don’t drive
Great company
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Newton Aycliffe, Durham14 October 2019
Called Mtrec and explained in had been out of work for a while due to personal reasons, they helped get me back on track with a 4 day employability course and I was offered full time work the following week highly recommend they don’t mess about👍
Recruitment service was horrendous
None (Former Employee) –  Bishop Auckland, Durham10 October 2019
Totally unprofessional behaviour and manor when dealing with me, spent most of time playing on his phone, and bragging how much better he was than his peers, no interest in getting me into work, more bothered about putting me on irrelevant courses so they can claim funding.

DO NOT SIGN WITH THESE
Pros
Cons
Worst recruitment team
Not to bad
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Aycliffe Villiage, Durham30 September 2019
Ok to work for give them no problems i got no problems. Wages always paid on time any overtime was always paid correctly and on time. Like most other places these days go to work every day you will be tolerated if not there's the door.
Great company
Powder Coater (Current Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear19 September 2019
Was out of work for a few weeks and wasn’t hearing back from jobs I was applying for. Sent my CV to Mtrec and in the same week I was invited in for an interview and offered a start the next day, couldn’t thank them enough I am now 2 weeks into my new job and really enjoying it
Helpful, friendly company!
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear19 September 2019
Sent my cv to Mtrec, within a day I’d been in for an interview and the following Monday I had a full time job. Such a friendly environment couldn’t recommend enough!
Good job
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear29 August 2019
I worked for Mtrec a few years ago and really enjoyed it. The team were great and we were always busy. I received a lot of support whilst I was there and learned a great deal about recruitment. Great company.
New Job
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear15 August 2019
The new job I’ve just started is going really well and it’s all thanks to this company that I’m there in the first place. There is plenty of overtime and the travel isn’t too bad. Thank you MTREC.
Best agency in Toon!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear14 August 2019
By far the best employment agency in Newcastle, I’ve tried others and had mixed experiences but if you want to work hard and you’re flexible mtrec can keep you in work no bother.
Going well so far
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Cramlington, Northumberland13 August 2019
I can’t complain at all about my dealings will this agency so far, they have done everything they said would. I was interviewed, I attended a training course and I’m now in employment. Simple as that.
Pros
Good process
It worked for me
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Bishop Auckland, Durham2 August 2019
Sent my cv this company on their website and received a call the next day, they fixed me up with an interview and I got the job! Well impressed with them!
Loads of jobs
FLT Driver (Current Employee) –  Boldon Colliery31 July 2019
This agency are totally legendary, they always have new jobs available. I’ve worked in many different jobs over the last few years and Mtrec have provided most of them.
Mtrec are Best
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear29 July 2019
The best agency in Newcastle, hands down. They have found me 2 jobs in row, straight after each other and both have been good places to work. The first job I had came to an end because they went quiet, but mtrec had me working elsewhere the next day.
Top Banana
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear24 July 2019
I have been working in my new job for over a month now, and it’s going very well. The location as good as it’s only 1.5 miles from home. Mtrec have been great, the put me through training and have supported me ever since. Highly recommend.