MSX International

MSX International Employee Reviews

There is very little in the way of process, career advancement or benefits. Not for the feint hearted! There is a good work/life balance and I cannot knock the support I recently received when going through a terrible life experience. Management is very political and there are no staffing review meetings, salaries are reasonable but the benefits are VERY basic.
Great for personal development and growth. Team environment. Great company benefits. Supportive company and excellent pay rates for the jobs available.
Great place to work but it depends entirely on your direct manager. Culture not completely defined as you tend to take on the culture of your clients.
Pros
Autonomy and trust
Cons
Availability of support from senior management when needed
Was a great environment to learn and gain experience in the workplace. Helped me a lot to understand what a real job really demanded and helped me mature as a person.
I worked with MSX for two years on a project , best job I’ve ever had , no issues at all and would highly recommend if you get the chance take it. I was promoted to team leader and loved the help and support I got from my managers , unfortunately the project came to an end
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Nothing at all
My current role is challenging and requires extensive attention to detail, ability to manage intense and difficult situations and requires excellent time management and scheduling capabilities. They exepct a lot but with very little progression.
Pros
Free Fruit and milk, Childcare vouchers
Cons
limited progression
There was not a positive start as there was a slow manager at giving induction to the start with PSA, contracted work not helpful but established my working patten towards the end I was very happy and team player.
Pros
Close commuting to work nice enviromental offices
Cons
Manager
The company seems to have unrealistic expectations of staff, with no real sense of a work / life balance. Morale is very low, and team spirit non-existent. Individuals work loads are increased with no thought to providing training or additional resource.
As the company handles various types of accounts, with different automotive Clients, one has the ability to move vertically and horizontally within the umbrella of MSXi, which is of benefit to those that choose to progress.
Pros
Access to a variety of job roles and career paths
Cons
If the contract is ended, or trimmed back, one can find themselves affected!
Great company to work for and a Great Manufacture to work with (BMW). Would definately recommend MSX International. They are very flexible and you control your own diary to fit your visits.
It is a stable job with limited options for overtime. Progression is achievable, but not very often. The staff are welcoming and fun to work with
Pros
free health care and pension
Cons
no overtime
MSXI is very supportive in growth and development. A typical day at work does not exist as my department is always changing. There are difficulties like any job role as well as rewards for working hard. The hardest part of the job is the constant change. It is OK to change frequently, however this is a complex position and can often change a few times a week. It is welcomed challenge, however it can be intensive. The most enjoyable part of my job is the success in developing a department; both in Staff Management and Project Planning.
Pros
Project Planning
Cons
Can encroach on personal time.
It is a desk job. 8 Hour dayLearned alot about vehicle maint & tech updates.The management are god people but they need to keep the teams updated with information.My co workers are excelent.Having to follow the processes are hard as we all know in life that nothing is the same and things change.Getting vehicles fixed correctly is enjoyable.
Pros
we get very cheap medical/ dental cover.
Cons
no pay rise for the last 2 years.