MS Society Employee Reviews

Great support network
Voluntary Work (Current Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire9 February 2017
Involves some great passionate and caring people, supportive and accepting of others personal situations. A real joy to spend time with the individuals whom need the support and who support others
Amazing Charity
Press officer (Current Employee) –  South Devon11 September 2016
Been involved since 2007 on a multitude of levels. From charity collections to organising fundraising nights, setting up support groups and raising awareness in the south west.
Fun and helpful
Volunteer Fundraiser (Current Employee) –  Wakefield10 June 2016
As this was charity work, I wasn't working for a wage but I enjoyed helping people and raising the money to find a cure.
I learnt how to deal with people in a nice manner and how to handle money. I also learnt how some slight problems can be dealt with.
great for charity
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  wilmslow cheshire15 January 2016
the customers were great and interesting
the staff were great
managment was ok
great for keeping you busy and on your toes
be expected to do every thing from helping to bring donations in to pricing and selling the donations
Challenging and Rewarding Workplace
Secretary (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  London, ENG8 August 2014
Minute taking during meetings, managing correspondence on behalf of the charity, providing help and support in the organisation of activities for members of the society, also involved in fund raising events.
Rewarding job.
Fund raising administrator (Former Employee) –  Belfast, NIR31 January 2014
A typical day within the MS Society entailed aiding the fundraising team in motivating supporters in order to maximise funds and gain new supporters. A key responsibility was to raise awareness of the MS Society and I achieved this through various forms of the media and visiting schools and workplaces. I was charged with increasing funds and organising volunteers to carry out numerous functions.
I loved my work at the MS Society as I felt I was doing something worthwhile and was really sad to leave but as it was a temporary contract I had no choice in the matter.
Volunteer work
volunteer helper (Former Employee) –  Wigan18 December 2012
It was Voluntary and it was to help me go back to work , it helped me cope with the hours and going out to work
Pros
discounts on items in shop