MPA Recruitment

MPA Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
Worked at the causeway hotel which is where MPA referred me to. Well payed, particularly for unskilled workers under 25. The pace depended greatly on each day and time of day. At dinner/lunch time on weekends things could get quite stressful, yet times in between could be very slow and relaxed. One problem I had was that for a little while no stock had been ordered so we were out of almost everything. Other than that the managers were mostly friendly and the job was enjoyable.
Great place to work for. staff are pleasant, informative and extremely helpful. Training within MPA is always offered and up to date. Staff are willing to help and offer advice where possible. Staff will accommodate my circumstances if they can.
hiya all at indeed I think they should pay us holiday pay also they are flexible on hours you want to work an the staff in omagh branch are all very nice an they are also friendly. an they have good rates of pay signed sarah mc daid
it is indeed long shifts which involve challenging behaviour. i learn something new every shift. i am in the job 5 years now and i have lots of experience.
Pros
enjoy a break as it is well needed
Cons
Great help in gaining employment and would recommeded mpa to anyone as it go helping others and their mission statement is help futures get brighter for individuals
At the local hospital i have general cleaning duties. These include, emptying bins, mopping floors and cleaning toilets etc.. Its an enjoyable enough place to work.
had a great time working with MPA always had shifts and easy to change job roles from full care to one to one hospitals to care home its what ever suits you best and what works around your family.
Pros
work the hours you want
Cons
one week out of 2 years i had no work at all
Good opportunity for working in areas that you enjoy. Very professional and excellent management. Brilliant training. Communication is excellent and I really enjoyed the variety of work.?
Pros
Numerous jobs available
Cons
Location for myself no longer ideal
i was a domestic assistant working at altnagelvin hospital through mpa recruitment i really enjoy working there as i got to meet a lot of new people.. i stop working there as the hours started to die down as it was a zero hour contract.
MPA Omagh staff were very professional, kind and welcoming, found me work instantly and provided me with the correct training. I look forward to continuing my work with MPA into the future
Pros
Good pay and found work instantly
I enjoyed working for mpa , they reallh help you find a job , they help you build your confidence with training etc. Anybody would be happy to work for mpa
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Doesnt give out many contracts
nice place to work if they had the work for you i have learned lots of jobs with mpa at altnagelvin hospital and would like to continue my roll there as a cleaner.
Pros
good money
Cons
no work
A typical day at work would include cleaning the wards at the hospital, interacting with patients and staff. I learned how clean a hospital is, I never knew how much work was involved in running a hospital. Management were very stringent, very professional and always pleasant. The workplace culture is professional at all times but also fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is seeing sick children and people suffering. The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with the patients in the hospital.
Pros
Really enjoyable job
Cons
Not enough hours
This job involved me working in different places from nursing homes to hospitals. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if I was going to be working that week as it was an agency who would have rung me to let me know if there where any shifts available. I enjoyed working in the hospitals more than the nursing homes. Some of the nursing homes and hospitals where better to work for than others as the staff had more time to show me around and what I was to do that day.
Pros
working in different places
Cons
not knowing if i was getting any jobs that week
I can work when I want to and enjoy working in the Trust and have met some very nice colleagues and service users. Good work life balance.
My typical day would have been busy. It required me to be on the move at all times. I had a large area to clean. And I had to make sure that I followed all the correct policies and procedures. The people I worked with were very co-operative and fun. My time spent with the patients as I cleaned was enjoyable, sometimes hard.