MPA Recruitment Employee Reviews

Good enough agency to work for.
Domestic Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ballycastle15 May 2018
At the local hospital i have general cleaning duties. These include, emptying bins, mopping floors and cleaning toilets etc.. Its an enjoyable enough place to work.
works around family life
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  County Antrim17 January 2018
had a great time working with MPA always had shifts and easy to change job roles from full care to one to one hospitals to care home its what ever suits you best and what works around your family.
Pros
work the hours you want
Cons
one week out of 2 years i had no work at all
Well recommended
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Omagh, County Tyrone5 January 2018
Good opportunity for working in areas that you enjoy. Very professional and excellent management. Brilliant training. Communication is excellent and I really enjoyed the variety of work.?
Pros
Numerous jobs available
Cons
Location for myself no longer ideal
nice place to work
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry17 August 2017
i was a domestic assistant working at altnagelvin hospital through mpa recruitment i really enjoy working there as i got to meet a lot of new people.. i stop working there as the hours started to die down as it was a zero hour contract.
Good pay, good hours, very happy
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Omagh, County Tyrone20 July 2017
MPA Omagh staff were very professional, kind and welcoming, found me work instantly and provided me with the correct training. I look forward to continuing my work with MPA into the future
Pros
Good pay and found work instantly
Work place
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry21 June 2017
I enjoyed working for mpa , they reallh help you find a job , they help you build your confidence with training etc. Anybody would be happy to work for mpa
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Doesnt give out many contracts
fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Londonderry County Borough11 April 2017
nice place to work if they had the work for you i have learned lots of jobs with mpa at altnagelvin hospital and would like to continue my roll there as a cleaner.
Pros
good money
Cons
no work
Very rewarding, hard but enjoyable work.
Support services agent (Current Employee) –  Altnagelvin9 February 2017
A typical day at work would include cleaning the wards at the hospital, interacting with patients and staff. I learned how clean a hospital is, I never knew how much work was involved in running a hospital. Management were very stringent, very professional and always pleasant. The workplace culture is professional at all times but also fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is seeing sick children and people suffering. The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with the patients in the hospital.
Pros
Really enjoyable job
Cons
Not enough hours
Working in many areas of health care
Care Assistant - bank (Former Employee) –  Coleraine, County Londonderry18 December 2016
This job involved me working in different places from nursing homes to hospitals. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if I was going to be working that week as it was an agency who would have rung me to let me know if there where any shifts available. I enjoyed working in the hospitals more than the nursing homes. Some of the nursing homes and hospitals where better to work for than others as the staff had more time to show me around and what I was to do that day.
Pros
working in different places
Cons
not knowing if i was getting any jobs that week
n/a
Agency Day Centre Worker, Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Belfast30 October 2016
I can work when I want to and enjoy working in the Trust and have met some very nice colleagues and service users. Good work life balance.
Enjoyable, rewarding and fun place
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Londonderry23 February 2015
My typical day would have been busy. It required me to be on the move at all times. I had a large area to clean. And I had to make sure that I followed all the correct policies and procedures. The people I worked with were very co-operative and fun. My time spent with the patients as I cleaned was enjoyable, sometimes hard.