Moy Park

Moy Park Employee Reviews

United Kingdom274 reviews
Good
I Enjoy working with farm managers and running the farms,hopefully leading to my own farm.On a day to day basis I am responsible for making sure the birds welfare is met on the farms.i am currently doing my Nvq level 3 which moy park have provided
Poultry farming
Fast paced and hard work but hugely rewarding, there's always something new to learn and looking after the birds and their welfare is very important to me and the company. Just a great job.
social distancing not taken seriously
Got a job here in the midst of losing my previous job due to Covid thinking that there social distancing would be implemented effectively. There is none of this happening at Moy Park, of course it is not the company’s fault as they cannot always ensure these measures are adhered to, but the staff within do not care. Workers are not social distancing within the changing rooms, when walking to their work station, when clocking in and out. There are screens in place on the lines, however staff are coming too close to comfort when talking to you. I was being trained on product control (no choice of my own) which involved the use of a computer and of course it is impossible to be shown a computer screen at 2M distance, especially from an individual who speaks little English so it was important that I seen the screen to understand properly. Left after a few days, the importance of social distancing is truely underestimated here.
Moypark
Very fast paced. Multi cultural workforce which can lead to communication issues, but a little patience and a sense of humour go a long way! Management are focused on targets, but that's to be expected. Some reasonable benefits/ discounts available.
Not a fun place to work. Mismanaged from the top down.
Horrendously managed from the top down. Strong blame culture and the Ops in the factory are treated as cattle. H.R barely recognise employment laws and the place has a draconian absence policy. Avoid this place unless you're desperate.
Pros
Clock off and forget.
Cons
Having to actually go to the place.
Warehouse operative
Working as operative worker and am hard worker am happy was working in moy park am always be on time and friendly an doing well my job and be end of shift I clean up and tidying my work pleac
Avoid
The company is full of people stabbing you in the back and another person to twist it. You get treated unfairly and there is definitely favouritism among staff and managers.
Administration, good company to work for
Work in administration which I find Moy Park is a good company to work for
No issues, get on do the job to the best of ability, not much pressure, if you work well, and are willing to learn I have found no issues at Moy Park
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Moy Park?
Work in moypark
The work is sometimes easy and sometimes hard all depends where about you work in the factory the company is good to work for they look after there employees
Even dont think start work here
Wages very bad. Conditions extremely bad. Cold, wet, stinky and noisy place. Management have no clue what they doing. 98% of workers not speaking in english. Body and skin getting injured becouse factory save money and not give quality overalls
Its a job
Different jobs on lines, and departments wages not that good for the jobs that you have to do, but it is a job and it gives you an income, senior management not that good
Pros
Convenient and pays bills
Cons
Management very poor
Pays the bills
Not a great place to work anymore, depends what kind of work you wish to do, opportunities to work in different departments, money not great but pays the bills
Moy Park is very good option for a job
I don't have much to maintain. It is a good job for all people who want to work. What I want to point out is that they should be given a second chance to those who have charged certain discipline rules at the workplace. People can straighten up and become better.
Good
Cons
I don't
It is not the worst place but also not the best.
It becomes stresfull becauze of to many mixed culture and some diferences that are made between people. It is ok as long as you are a hard worker and don't care what other people say. It not fayre when they try to make you work for other people too with the team lider suport😔😔. But this was like almost 3 years ago so maybe some things changed now. It was my experience it doesn't have to befor all same.
Good job
Moypark it’s a good and stable job . If you are a good worker you can get a contract after few months which is good and it s make you financially secure.
Fast Paced
Moy Park is a fast paced environment. You could be in the middle of an order and then told you have to stop and go onto another one. The people are very friendly to work with. The pay is good. If you have a job just standing on a line all day it can be a very cold place to work in.
Pros
Friendly place to work in
Cons
Very cold
Hgv driver
Absolutely fantastic company ti work for they treat you well and look after you when you need time off for family issues even at short notice. The pay is great higher than most places around Lincolnshire. I would work for this company again if I had the opportunity.
Good
I left this company because it is not well paid and it is very cold where I worked. It was my first job here in Ireland and a good experience for a new start
Waist of time.
It looks like management in Moy Park getting paid for playing roles in some stupid comedy. There's no proper communication at all. They don't care about the people, about their health. All what they care about is money and prestige. You could be dying but they won't let you go home cuz of some stupid contract with Insurance company. Description about MP on their website and that's what they trying to show they are it's one big false. All covered by nice words and fake smilies. If you hate your current job but you want strat to like it? change it for MP.
Not recommend.Half Day Off.
Cold place
Cold place,low rates,lots of people with no english at all.Company is not flexible for working mums.Discrimination.3times a year sick-warning.I 'd not recomend.
Satisfactory
Working with Moypark since 6 years . It is real fast paced company , always required to be on toes. If you are hardworking and ready to take challenges than there is good chance of progress.