MotoNovo Finance

MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
Official response from MotoNovo Finance
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Dynamic, fun & innovate
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff13 December 2019
Motonovo is a fast paced & dynamic business who drive forward through innovation and change BUT this is only achieved by placing customers first. Since joining the team I've witnessed first hand (not just through reputation) how each Motonovain is truly valued & treated as individuals which breeds a culture of success, development & opportunity for all. The company provides each employee with an incredible & unrivalled benefits package designed to support & offer great products, services & much more!
The business has grown incredibly fast over a short period of time which is great but at present we have our challenges & are working tirelessly through our transformation programmes/period to continue to be leading front the front, this truly excites me as we prepare to adapt & change for the future.
What I love about my job is having the ability to implement change/make decisions without any restraints, it's tough and you do get stretched but the reward, recognition, support and salary is at at highest level.
Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
Official response from MotoNovo Finance
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location