MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Collections
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff7 November 2019
MotoNovo is the best company I have worked for.

It is a busy Collections department where you are dealing with people in financial difficulty. We do our best to help customers get back on track.

The company supports us to do qualifications and has a reward scheme so you can progress if you want.

We have a monthly Collections breakfast, there are lots of incentives and fun events going on.

It is a work hard/play hard environment, you do need life experience as you are dealing with customers who can be vulnerable, have lost their job etc. There are some challenging conversations.

Like most jobs you will get out what you put in.

There is a lot of change so if you are a person that wants things to stay the same you may struggle.

The team are great, friendly and supportive of each other.

The company has a open culture, they invest in training and new tech, it is a forward looking business.

If you like helping people and don’t mind a busy environment MotoNovo is a great place to work!
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and feedback.

Our culture is incredibly important to us and it is great to receive such positive feedback.

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location