MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Brillant cluture and managment attitudes
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff22 January 2018
MotoNovo is a brilliant place to work, along with great location, the thing that stood out for me was the culture and feel of the company, you can feel the happy vibe every day and there's no such thing as a bad day, with great colleagues and management, all trying to do the right thing!
Pros
Location, cluture, sports and social club
Cons
No sick pay, low salarys in line woth other roles in the area
15 November 2018

We really appreciate such positive comments, thank you for your review!

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location