MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Fast paced and energetic.
Collections Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cardiff City, Cardiff18 March 2019
The collections department is a fast moving, challenging and energetic section of MotoNovo. It's always busy, there's always something new to learn and each day brings something different.
The department has a large management team who are very hands on, who focus on doing the job properly and who genuinely seem to enjoy their work.
The progression framework is open and transparent, with internal promotions featuring regularly in company/department updates.
On going learning is actively encouraged, qualifications are rewarded well.

Staff wellbeing is a company wide priority!
Pros
Excellent reward and recognition scheme, people are important, management very approachable.
Cons
City centre location so no parking.
12 November 2019

Thank you for your positive review, we are incredibly passionate about our wellbeing and culture and it is great to receive such positive feedback.

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location