MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Great Company
Self Serve Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff11 April 2017
I have worked with MotoNovo for lmost 7 years and it has been a great experience, fantastic company would highly recommend. Great perks and incentives.
Pros
So Many
Cons
For me city centre location

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
Official response from MotoNovo Finance
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
Official response from MotoNovo Finance
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location