MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Ok to work for
Senior Input and Payout Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff20 June 2018
If your face fits then fine, but career progression is hard when a lot of internal recruitment goes on, Too many people going for the same jobs. If you like to socialise then fine, but if you want a change in direction its hard to find it and get the help you need to do so.
Pros
Free bar
Cons
No parking on site
14 November 2018

With such rapid growth over the past few years and one of our values being 'People as Individuals' we will always look to promote internally wherever possible. The Recruitment Team are always willing to support those looking for the next step in their career, even if this is for more of a niche role rather than management.

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location