MotoNovo Finance Employee Review

View all MotoNovo Finance reviews

Collections
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff1 September 2019
This department has no idea of strategy or dealing with customers facing financial difficulties. They are very much a smash and grab culture and if you have any kind of collections experience this will be hammered out of you.
You will literally become a number and left to your own devices to deal with things such as system errors and endless complaints as managers are only concerned with you getting back on the phone to take as much money from people who can't afford their vehicle .
They pay well but that money is not enough for the amount of tripe you have to deal with every shift.
Pros
Free squash
Cons
Just motonovo
6 September 2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our Business and our Culture for our Customers and our People. Your comments will be taken on board and we will consider our future approach.

With our ongoing passion to be Industry Leaders, we accept that change and growth within our business is rapid. We appreciate how important our People are to us & strive to include everyone on our journey, but we also recognise that improvements can always be made in the way we communicate and how we deliver our strategy.

Our journey is an exciting one, but we do understand that it can sometimes put strains on us all. We will continue to look for ways in which we can support our People more, as well being is and always will be a high priority.

Thank you for your feedback.

Other MotoNovo Finance Employee Reviews

Exciting, challenging, changing environment.
Strategy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2 December 2019
I have worked in the collections department for nearly 3 years and can say that I have learned a lot since starting. My overall knowledge and understanding of debt collection as well as learning about the financial sector has only increased.

There are a lot of positive challenges at the work place but this is to ensure we are being compliant and ensure we provide the correct outcome for the customer.

The environment is fast paced / busy but the rewards are outstanding! We order in pizza once a month, have a lot of company socials and have other perks such as the Moto V8 pre-paid cards.
Pros
Salary and progression
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is great to have such wonderful feedback.

Challenging and Dynamic
IT and Change (Current Employee) –  Cardiff2 December 2019
MotoNovo has been growing at a real pace for several years, this brings a different set of challenges. Its not an easy place to work but it is a great place to work. You are treated as an individual and not a number on a spreadsheet. The company seems to have big plans, and if you are positive and actively engage you have a chance to influence and be part of something pretty cool. Great centre location, approachable managers and a big future ahead
3 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotoNovo Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

MotoNovo Finance Reviews by Location