Morson International Employee Reviews

Horrible people, low salaries but great benefits
Vetting Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester16 January 2019
I really didn't enjoy working here due to the people. If you weren't in with a clique then you're pretty much screwed. You'll get up to go the toilet and they will be talking about you until you sit back down.

I was made to feel quite uncomfortable at a works do when my MANAGER and a colleague rolled their eyes every time I spoke and felt like I was back in school again with the bitchiness for no reason.

The pay is terrible and unfair as somebody doing the same job as you could be on up to £5,000 more than you just because the manager felt like it.

Favouritism is very common in this place too.

However there is a free gym on site, good exercise classes and nice facilities.
Pros
Facilities and Benefits.
Cons
The people and management.
Not the most energetic workplace
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 October 2018
Not a lot of training.

Was fired after 6 weeks due to not sufficient enough skills. Was given no training. Emailed documents to database for 6 weeks
Pros
Nice building, Good Canteen. Nice staff
Cons
No training, Long travel.
productive
Contractor for Babcock International (Former Employee) –  Glasgow21 October 2018
Great place to work the managment worked one to one with all employees. Explaining jobs in great detail. Large amount of time was spent to develop workforce. The enviroment was fun light hearted and fast paced
Poor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester19 October 2018
Never got the job I was offered. Delays in paperwork, no-one told me references were outstanding, personal referees were done twice, agent I used left.
Cons
Fun company to work with
Travel Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 October 2018
I had the best time of my life, would love to go back there again, so many nice people to get along with and the hours are amazing.

Getting paid weekly was very nice too so it was hassle free on bills
Temporary work
Business Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire22 September 2018
I was temping for one of their engineering/managering consultancy clients in Leeds so a typical day included general admin and post so not very interesting or challenging but they gave me 10 minutes notice to inform me that it would be my last week which I found unacceptable so I left. Worst agency ever don’t work for them.
not fun
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow29 August 2018
this again was a contract which I really would rather have a permanent job .Not a great working enviroment and management were very heavy handed and gave you very little notic of terminating your contract
Reasonable company
Driver (Former Employee) –  RAF Marham1 May 2018
Overall I found them to be a good company to work for. I contracted through them for 10 years and was supported throughout.
I would recommend looking at jobs through them.
excellent stepping stone to my Career
Site Supervisor / Construction Support Manager (Former Employee) –  London uk3 April 2018
This was the gate way of my railway career, learned everything to know about track at morson, as I supervisor actually involved in all stages, after that I wanted to be in more challenging job, plan/manage and deliver which I'm currently doing at Colas Rail.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Night shifts
Contractedby Morson to work for Spirit Aviation as a Logistics Controller
Logistics Controller (Former Employee) –  Prestwick Airport8 March 2018
I enjoyed working in the Aviation industry in two Jobs for Morson International with Aircraft parts and Aircraft work. Working on shifts sadly these jobs were just Temporary. I worked as part of a team in both of these positions I had at Prestwick. I worked as a Grade B sealer on the A350 aircraft parts. Then I restarted again after being paid off as a Logistics Controller which involved checking Aircraft parts and checking paper work relating to the parts .This was a warehouse job which also involved unloading lorries delivering parts using the forklift. I found this was a good place to work and a good salary and was always available to do any overtime that was required
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Temporary job
good work place
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 December 2017
it is a good agency to work for.The consultants are very helpfull and they try their best to find you work.The downside of it is that they cant provide stable work.
Pros
great consultants
Cons
not stable work
Good support
Trainee Document Controller/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Longford, Middlesex30 November 2017
Excellent assistance in my first experience of contract work. Telephone and face to face advise when needed. As a contractor felt supported and valued
oppertunity to learn new skills
Joiner/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Rosyth31 October 2017
working on the biggest aircraft carriers the U.K. has ever built with cutting edge technology was an experience I will never forget but the aircraft carrier alliance didn't really work as well as one would have hoped.
Pros
learing new skills in a unique environment
Fun work place
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Anovo8 October 2017
The managers don't have respect or give you value for the work done...
They only want save money and let you work in some place ...
They don't give a good training but lucky for us the time leaders and supervisors are very good and the colleagues...is a nice place to work that Anovo.
I enjoy the work because I can learn a lot of news things about fix and save phones .
Graduate Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 August 2017
Relaxed workplace culture, with good health benefits, an enjoyable place to work, with friendly people. Good, approachable management. Learning is encouraged.
Terrible manner and lack of response
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Cheshire19 July 2017
Morson agency is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. Very short, abrupt emails if you get a response at all. Never return calls or keep you up to date with your application.
Good place to work helpful office staff
Pipe fitter (Former Employee) –  Rosyth, Fife30 June 2017
Fabricating pipe using cunifer, stainless steal, mild steal. Sometimes really difficult to get materials to do the job. Usually have a few jobs on the go at a time waiting on materials being delivered. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Decent canteen
Cons
Traveling with m73 road works
Contracting Good - Employee BAD
Engineer (Former Employee) –  South West18 May 2017
As a contractor for Morson I felt I was treated adequately for the job. You never expect too much as a contractor but they were always fair to me!
As an employee for them, its a whole different ball game. I don't feel part of a company that will look after me, The pay is low and if you ask for a raise, there is no negotiating or reasons why its just NO. if you don't like it leave!
Apparently there are benefits but I am unsure exactly what they are.
In short the work environment is poor, the leave allowance is average (25 days), and the pay is low!
Enjoy what I do just a shame it isn't for longer
Chemistry support (Current Employee) –  Sizewell, Suffolk11 May 2017
My hours are very flexible and I enjoy coming to work but it isn't permanent. I have a great working relationship with Morsons and i believe they have my best interests at heart.
Terribly run association
Outfitter (Former Employee) –  Rosyth, Fife7 May 2017
No background checks I worked with people with no experience in construction or shipbuilding which stopped genuine qualified tradesmen from getting a job
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No benefits! Long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morson International. Our community is ready to answer.

Morson International Reviews by Location