Morson International

Morson International Employee Reviews

United Kingdom74 reviews
Would not advise anyone to work through Morson at Ingram Micro
The Morson team were brilliant and always willing to help
However the Ingram Micro Team were very clicky and could make things difficult for Temporary Staff, especially if you new more than them or had an opinion of your own

You could be given no notice or reason when they let you go and if you tried to ask why they would become quite nasty

The pay was passable for the job you did but training was minimal
Spot on company
They do really look after you and for me at the time just coming out of an apprenticeship and not knowing the life yet they always steered me in the right directions and any questions I had got answered straight away and the work is just like any other job but the lads you work with is what makes it better
Great Company
Best company I have ever worked for. From the very top the company lived and breathes its philosophy of play hard work hard. I would thoroughly recommend working for Morson Int
Productive and fun work place
Morson is a great company, everyone is very polite and friendly, willing to help. There are a lots of offices in the United Kingdom and all over the world.
Friendly enviroment
people that work at the Office (in Devonport Dockyard) are very friendly, quite available, polite and professional; I never had any issue with them. I definitely can say that I am safisfited
Good work place environment, great management and good links with Vital. Good career advancement opportunities available and good work/social life balance offered.
Productive and fun
Management and colleague show extensive amount of patience even when under a great deal of pressure. A relaxed atmosphere, colleague polite and helpful.
Good experience
Had a good experience in the short period that I was there. Worked with nice colleagues and a fair site manager. Overall was content but felt abit hard done by for coming in 10 minutes late.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Morson International?
Good
I like working in a team on all various jobs carry out. Team mates are very helpful so you always will like to be in that group. I gained some experience working as a subcontractor on the underground Infrastruture.
Sweep issues under the floor
There is no accountability amongst managers when their employees bring grievances to HR. Either you put up with it or move on elewhere. No real perks there just the basics, long hours too.
Typical work day.
I worked at Morsons International for a fixed contract, great location, nice people, nice interior, good place to work...
I would recommend the company, enjoyed the job for the short time I was there..

I learned a lot about mixing with different people and serving the customers needs.
Productive and fun
Enjoyed working temp roles through Morson within the city of Birmingham, locations were easy to reach and office environment was very pleasant. The Morson team were very efficient.
I worked for yazaki through morson for 4 years
I enjoyed working for morson i had bo problem with payment the only reson i left was because yazaki drop my hours and the contract for the xf model was ending
36 hours a week
If you only want to work 36 hours a week at a truly low wage, plus additional costs for parking of upto £70 per week then this could be the job for you..
36 x £13.91 = 500.76 - tax and NI @20% = £400.61- £70.00 = £330.61
Disgusting
Avoid this agency...I worked 3 hours and 45 mins and didn't get paid at all
Fuming I don't work for nothing.dont anyone else fall into the trap.they don't give you a contract til after you started
Pros
Nil
Cons
Disgusting
Poor training lvl 1 technician
Started work here and was happy, seemed normal for roughly a week, if that, training was laughable and flawed. The trainer I had didn’t fully know what they was doing and was often corrected by the trainees will little to no experience. Found myself being moaned at during training simply because the trainer isnt one for listening and communication, so when explaining why I couldn’t proceed with something that wasn’t currently possible I was told to “shut up and do my job” of your thinking of applying I’d say don’t but that’s due to my experience.
Pros
Cons
The who job is a con
Relaxed but professional
Working shifts, a typical day would involve coming into work and being supplied a brief of the days flying schedule. We would then commence to move the Aircraft from the hangers to the dispersal. flying would be conducted throughout the day and would require employees to start, shut down, refuel and marshal cabs.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Out in all weathers (if you see that as a con)
productive
Bad management, terrible H R couldn't careless about you. any problems just gets brushed under the carpet. you can work next to a gkn employee do the same job and get paid less than half the wages.
Pros
Cons
long hrs rubbish pay
Un happy and unorganised place to work
Job security is rubbish. Hr has no compassion. Company expects more from you all the time. Jobs specs constantly changing. Too much pressure. Managers don't care about the employees they only care about the outputs achieved
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Bad management
Anovo - Revolving door factory
Lose staff as fast as they hire them; minimum wage, minimum breaks, temporary contracts, 5+ minute que to clear the security check every single time you enter & leave the factory floor which of course is taken out of what little break you get. 8 hours sitting down. Avoid! There's plenty of industrial estates around Norwich; you can do, and deserve, better.
Pros
A job
Cons
See review
Horrible people, low salaries but great benefits
I really didn't enjoy working here due to the people. If you weren't in with a clique then you're pretty much screwed. You'll get up to go the toilet and they will be talking about you until you sit back down.

I was made to feel quite uncomfortable at a works do when my MANAGER and a colleague rolled their eyes every time I spoke and felt like I was back in school again with the bitchiness for no reason.

The pay is terrible and unfair as somebody doing the same job as you could be on up to £5,000 more than you just because the manager felt like it.

Favouritism is very common in this place too.

However there is a free gym on site, good exercise classes and nice facilities.
Pros
Facilities and Benefits.
Cons
The people and management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morson International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9