Fun but challenging place to work
Support Worker (Current Employee) – Scarborough, North Yorkshire – 6 May 2018
I have worked for Moorview for over a year, before coming to work within this roll I did a lot of volunteering within other health and social care sectors.
I found these places not very welcoming and also found it difficult to do the job at hand.
when I came across Moorview I had heard a lot of bad things, I completely understand how people feel when they read the bad things, yes hours can be long but its so worth it if this is the job for you.
but let me just explain the good side to this job and company.
1. You completely change the tenants life's.
2. Everyday is different,
3. You feel a sense of achievement when you see the tenants thriving.
4. We promote INDEPENDANCE.
5. You get the chance to work as a very supportive team who become a part of your family.
6. Team leaders and senior support workers give you a lot of support when needed.
7. You are completely changing life's of people allowing them to live In a happy carefree environment.
8. They all have beautiful homes and each tenant is happy to welcome you into their home.
9. Needs of all tenants are completely different but all met by the great team we have.
10.WE ARE LIKE A FAMILY.
so weigh up the pros and cons, yes it can be challenging, but if this is the job for you, come and join our crazy, fulfilled family!!
Completely change lifes of others.