Moorepay Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Good Place to work
Telemarketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Bury, Greater Manchester4 January 2017
Good company to work for, Enjoyable on a day to day basis. I have gained many skills working with Moorepay in various roles working both in a large team and individually.
Redunancy
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, ENG4 January 2014
I have put down the skills l aquired for the job l did. I enjoyed working in a team but also could work alone.
The best part of the work l did was working to deadlines and meeting them.
Productive and fun place to work relaxed environment.
Document Management Administrator (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne2 July 2013
I presently work for Moorepay a global corporate company, as a Document Management Admin Assistant.
The Document Management part of the company’s main objective is to take the preparation and handling of all paperwork from other global companies offering a precise and quick resolution; we prepare check and scan all documents for a number of global companies including National Grid, Boots, and Viridian.
Once the invoices have been scanned processed and verified they are then transferred to the individual companies systems to be processed and posted for payment.

I work as part of the AP invoicing team where I open, count and catalogue all the incoming post, financial documents, emails, white mail etc into categories of importance.

My main duties are to prioritise my workload every morning; prepare all documents/invoices for scanning onto our system. Once scanned onto our system the invoices are verified - ensuring values, tax, currency, and purchase orders are correct.
This is a quick overall of what my job entails.
Pros
Near to my home, relaxed place of work.
Cons
non flexible hours