Moore Stephens Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  County Cork14 January 2019
Loved working for Moore Stephens, I was only there for a summer as an intern but all the staff are so friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot and I can honestly say working for Moore Stephens was a great experience.
Interesting projects and nice team to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London10 December 2018
The IIDA department at Moore Stephens has a list of very interesting public sector clients everywhere in the world, making every day in the office a bit more exciting when receiving emails from the other side of the planet!
A professional services firm, which expects its partners and staff to deliver high quality services to clients
Partner (Current Employee) –  London10 May 2018
Moore Stephens is a top 10 accountancy practice. Its management style is corporate (as opposed to partnership). It provides good personal development opportunities and career progression. The working environment is demanding, with particular pressures in peak working periods, which has a negative impact on work/life balance.
Pros
Variety of work
No Formal structure
Anti-Money Laundering Associate (Current Employee) –  Barbican26 September 2017
you need to fight your way up the career ladder. very old fashioned company in need of modernisation however company would suit more of a relaxed individual
It sucked
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 September 2017
I had a horrible work experience with Moore Stephens, I would stay away from this company, really horrible people and culture. The junior staff is rude, unprofessional and encouraged in their disrespectful behavior.
Pros
Cons
really bad culture and staff
Très bonne entreprise
Bid Manager (Former Employee) –  London22 May 2017
Management très sympa
collaborateurs amicaux

pas de possibilité de developement
Typical day at work
Audit Senior (Contracting) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, UK24 January 2017
My typical day at work would include leading the audit job from plannig to completion stage. Every audit is treated as a different project therefore would require different project management skills to complete assignment.

Overall the team is very helpful and work life balance can easily be maintained while working here.
Excellent
Junior Assistant (Former Employee) –  Douglas30 August 2016
Great working environment

Other employees are helpful and all work together to achieve the given objective.

I worked for over four weeks in the auditing department in Moore Stephens for one the modules in my university degree. My role was to use my skills learned in university and apply them to auditing practices such as creating statements from client data in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standard Applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland (FRS 102) which includes the accounting of goodwill and intangible assets, group defined benefit schemes and deferred tax. I also had the opportunity to visit client offices and working on sample tests in accordance with the International Standard on Auditing 530 (ISA 530).
Pros
One hour work break.
Cons
N/a
Good Company
Director Advisory Services (Current Employee) –  UK27 August 2016
A good company to work for, it would be also better with more audit and reviews of the majority of their partner offices globally.

The company has grown dramatically over a short period of time and the quality of service overall is very good looking at the North American or EU partner office base.
a normal day at work
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  London10 August 2016
My days were quite structured in dealing with users daily on various hardware issues. I worked in a team of 3 as Engineers and, in an overall team of 10 which included a manager we reported to.
Supportive and friendly
Senior Resourcing Officer (Former Employee) –  London27 June 2016
Moore Stephens is a very friendly environment and the management are supportive towards the staff. Everyone is approachable and helpful.
Very Focused
Anti Money Laundering Associate (Current Employee) –  London16 May 2016
Very relaxed and friendly environment and management are always helping you to achieve. No training given as such but you feel very responsible very early on
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Long Hours
learning new things
Finance Administrator/Assistant (Temping) (Former Employee) –  London, ENG20 November 2014
Sorting out the mail, distribute to the relevent people then look in the tray and take out the sheets that need to be put onto the ledger. I learned how to put suppliers detail onto the purchase ledgers as well as processing credit cards payment again that i having done in years it was really nice working there because ive never done something like this before and the people i was working with was so so patient with me, the hard part was making sure that i put everything right onto the ledger as well as i had to work out sometime the numbers was right not every thing was straight forward but that was something new for me, it was really rewarding to learn something new
Pros
getting to learn something new in a finance company
Busy
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Barbican, London18 May 2013
A typical day, would be mostly typing and scanning, setting up meetings and helping with post.