Moogies Limited Employee Review

View all Moogies Limited reviews

A challenging and progressive company that maintains a fun and relaxed atmosphere
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Varied7 October 2019
Moogies has a very relaxed and friendly working environment whilst the continuing expansion of the business allows for genuine personal progression always offering up a new challenge. Moogies genuinely cares about its employees which shows in the length of time that staff of levels remain with the company.

Other Moogies Limited Employee Reviews

Friendly and accommodating
Supervisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Varied10 October 2019
Great company to work for, always willing to accommodate requests for certain shifts/time off. Friendly and personable management and staff. Great opportunity for development and promotion in a self driven way, so you can go as far as you aim for at your own pace.
Great place to work with excellent progression
Manager (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire7 October 2019
I’ve learnt so much during my time at Moogies and have grown with the company. There’s no typical day and everyone works together and works hard to ensure we get the right result for our customers and for the business. The rate at which the company has grown means there is a multitude of opportunities for everyone to progress at their own pace and in a wide variety of functions and roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moogies Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7