Moogies Limited Employee Reviews

A challenging and progressive company that maintains a fun and relaxed atmosphere
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Varied7 October 2019
Moogies has a very relaxed and friendly working environment whilst the continuing expansion of the business allows for genuine personal progression always offering up a new challenge. Moogies genuinely cares about its employees which shows in the length of time that staff of levels remain with the company.
Great place to work with excellent progression
Manager (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire7 October 2019
I’ve learnt so much during my time at Moogies and have grown with the company. There’s no typical day and everyone works together and works hard to ensure we get the right result for our customers and for the business. The rate at which the company has grown means there is a multitude of opportunities for everyone to progress at their own pace and in a wide variety of functions and roles.
Great company, with a friendly atmosphere were everyone gets involved and appreciated.
Chef (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire6 October 2019
The company provides a good working environment that is not only fun to work but also fulfils professional needs and progression opportunities If an individual puts in the work and effort. The whole team from management down are supportive, approachable and friendly creating a workplace atmosphere that makes you want to come to work every day.
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oving, Buckinghamshire6 October 2019
I really enjoy working for Moogies as there is a great team atmosphere as well as great responsibilities that they can trust me with. This is definitely a fast pace job which comes with its advantages.
Great place to work with plenty of opportunities for progression
Head of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Home Based30 September 2019
I started working for Moogies Ltd in September 2016 as a Front of House Assistant having had no previous experience in this area. Everyone was very friendly, I quickly felt part of the team and enjoyed the variety within the role.

After about a year I was invited to become a Supervisor and enjoyed the extra responsibility that entailed.

With a background in Marketing, I spotted an opportunity to develop the businesses' social media activity and put together a proposal for the owner of Moogies. This was well received and my role expanded again as I managed all of the social media across the business.

With the rapid expansion of the business, my role has also progressed again. I am now in a newly established role as Head Of Marketing, responsible for all the marketing activities across the 4 Moogies pubs.

I thoroughly enjoy my job which continues to offer great variety. I am always spinning a lot of different plates at a time and my To Do list is always extending but I love it and get a lot of job satisfaction.