Moogies Limited

Moogies Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Great company to work for, always willing to accommodate requests for certain shifts/time off. Friendly and personable management and staff. Great opportunity for development and promotion in a self driven way, so you can go as far as you aim for at your own pace.
Terrible company. Long hours. Not even aloud a drink. If you work out the salary to what you get an hour its below minimum wage! Badly run unproffesionals. Angry chefs who stab people in the back. Pathetic management who havent a clue what they are doing. Foh staff even worse and not even offered training
Pros
Cons
Long hours no holiday when you need it
Moogies has a very relaxed and friendly working environment whilst the continuing expansion of the business allows for genuine personal progression always offering up a new challenge. Moogies genuinely cares about its employees which shows in the length of time that staff of levels remain with the company.
I’ve learnt so much during my time at Moogies and have grown with the company. There’s no typical day and everyone works together and works hard to ensure we get the right result for our customers and for the business. The rate at which the company has grown means there is a multitude of opportunities for everyone to progress at their own pace and in a wide variety of functions and roles.
The company provides a good working environment that is not only fun to work but also fulfils professional needs and progression opportunities If an individual puts in the work and effort. The whole team from management down are supportive, approachable and friendly creating a workplace atmosphere that makes you want to come to work every day.
I really enjoy working for Moogies as there is a great team atmosphere as well as great responsibilities that they can trust me with. This is definitely a fast pace job which comes with its advantages.
I started working for Moogies Ltd in September 2016 as a Front of House Assistant having had no previous experience in this area. Everyone was very friendly, I quickly felt part of the team and enjoyed the variety within the role.

After about a year I was invited to become a Supervisor and enjoyed the extra responsibility that entailed.

With a background in Marketing, I spotted an opportunity to develop the businesses' social media activity and put together a proposal for the owner of Moogies. This was well received and my role expanded again as I managed all of the social media across the business.

With the rapid expansion of the business, my role has also progressed again. I am now in a newly established role as Head Of Marketing, responsible for all the marketing activities across the 4 Moogies pubs.

I thoroughly enjoy my job which continues to offer great variety. I am always spinning a lot of different plates at a time and my To Do list is always extending but I love it and get a lot of job satisfaction.