Mooeys Ltd

Mooeys Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1 review
Showing the only review
After 8 years in the beauty industry, it was time for me to begin my career as a manager, and Mooeys did not disappoint! My passion has always been nails and I love waxing and threading (the treatments that give immediate results, and allow clients to leave feeling totally elevated!) After working for large companies, I felt like a number in a system of hundreds of therapists, but that soon changed. Mooeys is not only fun and quirky salon to visit, it's an awesome family to be a part of. We pride ourselves in being top of the game when it comes to nails and waxing, whether you are after a classic polish or want to feel like you've been bathed in glitter we have something for you! Mooeys provides a professional and personal experience to all our clients, whilst making you feel like you've popped round to one of your girls for a cuppa and a gossip. After almost three years we have an amazing team of Moo's and even more amazing clients who make even the crazy manic days so worth while. If you're passionate about beauty, but want to be part of something extra special, Mooeys is the salon for you. Everyday is different, whether your learning a new nail technique or simply creating a masterpiece brow, there's never a dull moment.
Thank you Mooeys for being awesome!
Pros
Team friendships, awesome clients, cracking nails!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mooeys Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 review