Money4yourmotors.com

Money4yourmotors.com Employee Reviews

A lot of work for little money
I wish I had avoided working for this company. You are just a tool and they will squeeze every ounce out of you. Admin are the only ones to really make any money as they get paid to make the appointments and do not care about anyone but themselves.

They will make constant promises that things will improve and they just keep adding more and more and do not give you enough time to do the job. The last job is meant to be no more than 1 hour from home, it rarely is. But if you complain the admin who book appointments will stitch you right up.

But if you make a mistake due to having to rush they come down on you. Expect to be shouted at and talked down to. I would avoid working for them, you will regret it.
Slaves
Treat you like slaves
Stich you up at 6 oclock jobs

Expect to work frim 8-30 till 8-30 at night

No help just do it or else

If you have s problem tgey drag u in office for a warning
Pros
Non
Cons
Slaves get treated better
Apply for another larger more established call centre this one isn't worth the time
As other negative reviews have stated this company is not best. stay clear they will not appreciate you for your hard work and there is next to no room for progression as it is a family run business. There are other more established call centres locally that are always taking on staff that will provide you with alot more job security and not sack you after a month for talking to a colleague or making minor mistakes
Great Place to Work
Great place to work, really friendly team and training was really fun and informative.
Management are really approachable and made me feel really welcome.

Staff are all really friendly and felt part of the team straight away.

Good bonus and competitive sales environment which I love!

Shifts time perfect!
Pros
everything!
Fast
Working 7 days a week and can be 24/7 always pushing traveling at fast pace to try get home at night ..the job is no good for married people who want see family its a case of driver sleep drive
good work but long hours
good working for them lots of different cars to drive have to use own money for fuel and tolls but it does get refunded with wages.
midlands work group is fun and helpful to work with

there is very long hours if needed
Pros
get to drive differnt vechicles
Abused!
Hi working for this company as keen dedicated employer...for some years.
I firstly enjoyed the position.

As time goes by ... it’s a shame the company are out to extract as much profit from the customer, (sometimes a deceased family estate...) beneficiaries are subjected to negative issues, ie market values, minor problems, and numerous owners... etc etc... they know this afore attending a purchase prior to appointment.

If an issue is brought to question... we are silenced!... and passed over!... reply... always we as a company will review your query.

The company primarily is family run, then passed over to larger global enterprise... if your face fits? GREAT!.

Many a time, the consumer if they wish to protest at an offer after inspection, they are left with ... it’s an offer take it, or leave it or move on!

Very direct!

As a representative for this company i now feel to express my feelings to future employees ... you are the face of the company and I am NOT happy in the way they conduct their business.

You as an employee are NOT allowed to speak with other employees or have meetings,.. if any person leaves the company, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK QUESTIONS?,

No No very cutthroat business plan!

Make no mistake the smallest of errors you will be penalised!
Not worth it
Training is only 3 days, in most call centres its 3-6 weeks. And by training you basically just listen to some calls and that's it. People there are snotty and condescending. If you're new and don't have friends that already work there then you are made to feel uncomfortable. Really really horrible atmosphere. The only good thing about the job is that the shifts are short lol
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Money4yourmotors.com?
disgusting and disrespectful unprofessional management
Honestly the worst company I have ever worked for, all of the managers and people who own the place are friends an even go out with the employees after work. If you don’t go out with them outside of work they will treat you like a piece of garbage, they don’t even have a proper inbound system an it’s always a race to answer the call, if you miss the call, you miss the booking and potential commission, management are also very unprofessional, will have personal relationships with agents which are highly disgusting and intolerable, a corrupt company, stay away whilst you can.
explosive speed working but you to blame for any mess ups no matter how there caused which is why the lads moan a lot because they pay everyday for i
start every working day in debt of £7.50 TO COVER INSURANCE
but if you damage a car accidently your to blame and have to pay repairs

the company are easy going.

nights out bed paid for but no expenses ie: breakfast or evening meal
Poor management
There are several members of management who are family members or friends of the owners. There is a tiny office team, you have to call to people's extensions to ask them to do basic parts of the booking process and they routinely ignore you. Its frustrating. The office is tiny, they don't clean the kitchen or the toilet often enough, in my first week the sink was full of flies, and nobody cleaned it up for a full week. Most issues with bookings mean a call to control team, who again ignore the Call. New members of staff will find themselves sat ringing extension numbers for members of staff who are not even in work, hoping somebody picks up the phone. The chairs are broken, if you have ever had issues with chairs in an office make sure you don't come here. The diary is broken: if you are viewing one purchaser's diary and click on another's, you will actually see a weird combined diary showing multiple purchaser's bookings. There is no training material, there is one folder per desk that is often missing key info or has multiple copies of the same piece of info. There are aggressive and intimidating members of management, some turn up to work in a full tracksuit. You are not allowed to have any personal discussions at all at work. There is a daily briefing where the management say the same thing to you every day before you start work, including "sit diagonally and with a space between you" so that you cant talk to other staff. There is an air of annoyance and mistrust towards everyone working on the phones. They lie to you about the commission at interview: if you work on diaries - more...
Do not work here
The management is not good for this company they are all friends and are not interested in their staff. They will fire you when you have been accused of something you did not do with 0 proof.

You work a lot for the money and sometimes work 12 hour shifts and you never get a “thank you”

Would not recommend to anyone!!
Pros
Commission
Cons
Long shifts
Stay far far away from this company
Do not work here will have you out 12-15 hours a day, try anyway possible to not pay you back your fuel will not help you with any problems you are having because you are “self employed” lucky to earn £500 a week as advertised and if you do that’s working around 60-70 hours per week. Dead end job. Team leaders and managers are very pally so you will always be in the wrong. You will always be just a driver nothing more no way of any progression at all
aweful management
The worst thing about the place was the management. Very poor, unorganised and unprofessional, took advantage of their higher role by being very manipulative and rude. Fast-paced but very repetitive, have to work at least a Saturday or sunday every week and hard to get time off/holidays.
Pros
short shifts, good competative bonus
Cons
very poor management, minimal progression
Competitive hard work
Booking in jobs for the vehicle purchasers to go and potentially buy and worked a lot of long hours. It was a fast pace call centre with competitive bonus. There was a lot of progression with the company and enjoyable work environment
I like working here, all the staff are nice and most of us are friends outside of work too. The hours are good as the short shifts go really quick and you can get overtime if you want.

I think as long as you work hard it’s a good workplace. You can get commission as well as your normal pay which is a bonus.

I’ve never had any problems and I really like the fact that we do days for charity every so often. It’s a fun day and obviously a good cause.
Pros
Commission, short shifts, friendly
Cons
Some shifts can be a bit quieter
Calls for unsociable hours
Salary is capped due to the maximum cars one can buy in a day;

The office staff were very young and had no real idea about customer care and seemed driven by targets rather than the realistic goals.
Pros
uniform, van, and fellow vehicle purchasers.
Cons
Appointments to far away at timesLondon
This is a great company to work for, there is a friendly culture across all departments and you are welcomed into the team very quickly. If you try your best and show you are willing to work hard you are rewarded with commission, the chance of monthly prizes and a secure and happy job. You have a 6 month probation period to start off with however most people pass this and are then made permanent!
It is a fair working environment and you have the chance to move to other departments and progress within the company. The management team are there to help you with whatever you need and will always try their best to keep the team working well.

The shift pattern is good and you have the opportunity to work longer days if you wish to earn more money

If you have a good attitude to work and are willing to try your best this is a good place to apply for
Good wages, flexible hours, friendly staff
Being the youngest employee at Money4yourmotors i get trreated with same respect as everyone else and am no different. I have the same targets and get treated like a mature adult. The company allow me to work around college which is great because i can only work on certain days.
The managers and team leaders treat everyone the same and get involved! Which is good because they could easily just leave us to it. They tell us when we are doing good and when we are doing bad so we know whether or not we are meeting there expectations.

The owners are also good they walk aorund the office now and then and can even stop for a conversation which is really nice.

Overall, the company is a really good company to work for.
Pros
Management, hours
Cons
odd breaks, thats fine tho
work in general
I enjoy working at money4yourmotors and have learned a lot about the motor trade since being there, the staff in there are really friendly and helpful when asked of. I have grown to love the motor trade here and want to progress but thats the problem, I have had a couple of promotions and feel its halting here as people who I believe are less capable are reaping the rewards for doing less
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Money4yourmotors.com. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5