Monarch Personnel Employee Reviews

My experience working for Monarch Personnel Ltd
HR Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Chorley, Lancashire15 February 2019
Since I started with working with Monarch Personnel I feel I have grown more confidence and keep on improving everyday. With the support of my colleagues whatever difficult task there are it become easy with the professional guidance and training.
Every morning I look forward to face new challenges and ready to help our new applicants and employees with smile.
Working with professionals make me eager to learn even more.
Pros
Professional workplace
Cons
I enjoy working at Monarch Personnel as every day is different.
Social Marketing and Brand Communications (Current Employee) –  Chorley, Lancashire31 January 2019
My role ensure the candidate is receiving the best possible experience from when they first apply with us and throughout their employment with us. My first job every day is to look at incoming applicants and ask them to complete applications and book them in for video interviews.

I am in charge of ensuring new starters who are going to be working at the airport have their Airside Passes completed, this is a difficult job as the rules and procedures required for the pass are very strict.

I also run the social media pages for the company and ensure I am posting content that both applicants and employees will find useful and interesting.

I like my role as I'm constantly busy and as I said before, no two days are ever the same.
Pros
There's lots of opportunity for progression in my role
Cons
It can get stressful as I'm often working to meet deadlines
Assisting our clients to skillfully source their stars of tomorrow.
Client Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chorley, Lancashire29 January 2019
Its my job to work with our Board of Directors and our customers to encourage new ways of thinking and continue to be a market leader in our sector.

I am proud of my achievements at Monarch Personnel having started as a trainee and over the years progressed to a senior member of the management team. I continue to seek new goals and challenges related to helping our customers.

Every day is different and making sure we meet our customer's requirements whilst offering unique and scientific process means that you are always on your toes.
Pros
Excellent opportunity to progress and learn new skills, Very fast paced and must have ability to think on your feet
Cons
Must be willing to work flexibly and ready to take on new challenges
Nasty Outfit, you are better than this
ADR Tanker Driver (Current Employee) –  Uk28 January 2019
Petty deductions from wages, little feedback.
No shift Allowance although You always work shifts.
Love ex military who are conditioned in being told what to do.
offering Staff the chance of 5 Gift vouchers lately to boost those 5 star reviews, so please watch for those appearing prior or after mine .
They won't update the ADR.
You probably earn in the region of 10k less than other counterparts you work with however you just have to keep smiling whilst you get short changed at every turn.
Some ex oil companies use monarch as a sole agency.
Best advice is to avoid.

Those £18 an hour overtime Rates,relax it's like chasing a Rainbow
Pros
Dont Ring you every 5 minutes They let the Client to that
Cons
Penny pinching
The worst place i ever work
Tanker drivers (Former Employee) –  Grays, Essex25 January 2019
This the worst place i ever work all they think about is that the work is done, even if you are going over your driving hours they don't care , two hours to the first drop ,15 to 18 drops a day 35 minutes a part each drop would not recommend my enemies.
Fast paced enjoyable workplace
Fuel Tanker Driver (Current Employee) –  Midlands25 January 2019
Deliveries of fuel to building sites, residential and local business.
Continued personal and professional development with the support form Monarch and my attached workplace.
On average 10/11hr shifts working at a steady pace.
Pros
Decent hourly rate and approachable management
Cons
None so far
very serious, straigh forward and efficient!!!
refueller (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex25 January 2019
in the job interview, done by the Manager, I really liked the effort made to clarify every little detail jobwise and the salary expectations!!!
Got the job and in every request I have done, by phone or email, the staff was very professional, fast and efficient in their answers.
really like to work with this company!!!
Pros
fast, efficient, clear, professional and serious
Cons
none untill now, 3 months already ;0
Great company
Ops assistant (Former Employee) –  Prestwick, South Ayrshire25 January 2019
Staff are very friendly and always sort any problems you have straight away . They are very approachable and will negotiate for the best job offer for you
Very bad Agency
Fuel Tanker Driver (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey23 January 2019
Worked for this company for 6 months, never ever saw a change from £13.50, Mon -fri, Where as the company contracted workers get over time rate at about £18 a hour after 8 hours. When I left due to bad terms with the management of the agency, over me being off work sick, they decided to dock all my breaks of my final monthly wage that was very petty as from the start I always got payed my breaks. Would not recommend this job to anyone. Only thing that came out of it was I manage to get a PDP, but me leaving within the year still has me paying back £1800
Pros
PDP card
Cons
Wages, overtime rate, hours a bad company altogether.
Horrible agency
Tanker Driver (Former Employee) –  Grays, Essex20 January 2019
Contract says 120 hours but they say 175hours. Make you do 4 days on and 4 days of. We're if you don't do the 175hrs a week you get no over time and the basic 1800 a month for a tanker driver that's is a complete joke. Get treated like dirt and expect you to do them all sorts of favours and get nothing return. Would highly recommend looking elsewere unless that desperate.
Pros
They never ring you.
Cons
Get all your hours worked wrong, pay way less then they say, expect 15 to 18 drops a day. 12 to 15 hour days, vwry high turn over of drivers.
Recruitment with a difference.
Director (Current Employee) –  Chorley, Lancashire10 January 2019
Our mission is to use scientific methods to identify new employees who can become our client's stars of tomorrow. Our recruitment methods primarily look at your mindset rather than your existing skill set.

Excellent training is provided as we work with our customers to up skill new employees to the required expertise.

We employ people permanently, rather than using temporary contracts, in the hope for the longer term that our employees become direct employees of our customers.

We have a track record of providing this service for over 25 years and look forward to receiving your application.
Pros
Excellent training, Competitive pay rates, No experience required
Cons
You have to be looking to develop your skill set

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monarch Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Monarch Personnel Reviews by Location