Monarch Education

Monarch Education Employee Reviews

Featured review
Monarch Education selected this as a representative review
Amazing company started September last year and they have found quite a few jobs suitable for my position Amazing area manager and always really helpful
Pros
Get to work the hours I want
Cons
Sometimes SEN not always required, sometimes no hours.
Had an interview with the company. Explained after interview that I have decided not to take the job because of salary. Employee was very rude and unprofessional in an email back to me. Stating that I am wasting my time at where I am working now because I am not using my degree. Just very unprofessional especially for a education company.
Pros
Rude
Cons
Quick process
2 December 2020
We are extremely sorry to receive your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact candidatesupport@affinityworkforce.com and we would be happy to help you, and look to find out how we can improve our service offerings moving forward.
Wanting to change my career into education if wanted to make sure I was making the right decision so decided to get experience. Monarch has clients across all sectors of education, primary, secondary and PRU's. I was able to get the experience I needed and get a full time permanent position in a school. The team at monarch are incredibly supportive and professional, making my time with them pleasant and enjoyable.
Pros
supportive team
Cons
irregular work schedules.
Wouldn't even bother to apply to this company, completely unprofessional and unhelpful from start to finish. They will charge you for a DBS and then tell you "there is no work".
25 September 2020
We are very sorry to this feedback. Please contact candidatesupport@affinityworkforce.com to discuss your service and we will be happy to help you.
Always looking out for you and finding you the best jobs close to your area. Management are great, very friendly and approachable, always available if/when needed. Highly recommend!
I worked for Monarch as a supply teacher/TA and not for them directly. The staff there were always kind, friendly and helpful. It did not take them long to put me into a suitable role and they were efficient and friendly when sending me through the details of the position I was being sent to.
Pros
Continuous supply work.
Cons
Supply work
A nice office to work in. Good location in the city and a friendly, pro active team. I only worked there temporarily for 4 weeks. I carried out tasks; preparing files to be scanned and scanning the files onto the in-house system and archiving, Filing away documents in archives, Typing up customer details into Excel spreadsheets and sending emails.
When eventually getting work, all the settings were lovely to work in. Hardly got any work even though when phoning they said there was plenty of it. Staff were rude Didnt pay correctly
8 April 2020
Thank you for your review. We are deeply disappointed to hear about your negative experience with Monarch. We would hugely appreciate if you could contact us via: candidatesupport@affinityworkforce.com explaining the situation further so we can look to help and improve our service offerings moving forward.
I found monarch through a course I did at the job centre they was great at first plenty of work for a school cleaner but once I had found a permanent job so wasnt available all the time things changed.i decided to leave straight away as I was finding it difficult with family life but you have to give one weeks notice it's ironic really they expect you to go to a job within an hours notice.
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
The staff need retraining on how to talk to there employees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Monarch Education?
Number of work days varies depending on time of year. Pay rates don't increase, despite your experience. I can choose the days I want to work, which suits me
From interview to actually working I feel supported, good instructions given and good follow up. Because of the nature of supply teach it can be sporadic mostly in hookah. Work in suitable locations was sourced whet possible and I appreciated this.
Nice organised work culture Friendly representatives Paid on time Very helpful in organising route to school I received all jobs over the phone, did not really have face to face contact with my representative.
My first contact with this company was with a consultant who never processed my application and background checks. Happily when he left they got back in touch with me and worked with me to sort out and justify extended periods of career breaks. I have been hugely satisfied with the mode of contact, the regularity of work, the communication and the daily rates
Pros
ease of communication
They will find you work, but they do not care about you. They do not listen to your availability, personal life or willing commute distance. I do not recommend this company. They never respond to emails but will bombard you with emails when they want something from you. AVOID
Some people are friendly but it’s like they don’t understand your requirements and expect you to be available all the time specially when you have explained you have an appointment and they get funny with you.
The only thing they care about is the client. They say and make all sorts of promises that they have no intention of fulfilling and think the people who work for them are nothing.
Nice friendly staff to work with, can sometimes take a worth to sort out issues, on the whole a good employer...............................................
Such a professional agengy. Very quick and easy to sign up with them. Would highly recommend them. Contact whenever you need it. Very polite. ( totally the opposite of Axcis Education)
I was very excited work for Monarch. I work for them 6 months as a Teacher assistant, only few days per week, they usually call me for the last moment, which stresses me. I have to from my salary pay Monarch and also payroll company :(
Relaxed working pattern for supply teachers, no pressure. Staff are friendly and helpful. Umbrella company unfortunately takes some of you pay if you are a supply teacher so be aware of this when budgeting.
I start working with monarch education it's really excited for me. Good support provided from my consultant and they helped me to find work.good communication by text call and email. They are helpful and always a telephone call away if needed and I have developed my skill and confidence since joining monarch.
  1. Employee reviews