Mon Motors

Mon Motors Employee Reviews

stale job
after 18 yeaars service I feel there is not any natural progression within the company, even though male colleagues have progressed and have been invested in to go to university.
Pros
company car
Cons
loading more work into my schedule
Absolute cost cutting
Don't make a mistake and join this company or any of its branches. You will end up being over worked with little or no training and be expected to deliver sales while competing with the manager who has to train you. Of course his heart was not in it and he did not want to make an effort at all because he was being paid nothing.
Overall is good and interesting
Mos motors is good and something I’ve always wanted to do is work with cars but as I grow older my decisions have changed my interest has tilted toward business and clothe I have good interest in clothing I dress a certain way and have spent a lot of time shopping for clothe
Pros
Interesting
Cons
Quite difficult at times
Patronising & unappreciative workplace
Terrible management. Certain departments lack BASIC management skills. The way staff is treated is absolutely appalling. Such a shame because it has the potential to be a very uplifting and fulfilling workplace if the company reviewed how managers treat their staff.
Awful
if you want to be spoken to like a piece of dirt. Treated like a second rate citizen. Target driven over safety. Then join the team. Worst company that I had the pleasure to work for; glad I'm out.
Mon Motors
I joined Mon Motors at the beginning of March 2016, but unfortunately on the 11th April they terminated my probationary period due to their view that I would not be fully self sufficient when I took over from the current individual occupying that role. They cited this was mainly due to my lack of experience in the motor trade
An interesting place to work
A typical day at work is managing a team of 4, wroking to monthly targets. I gained many experiences such as daily management, team building and working to almost impossible targets. The management are characterful and can be stressed at times due to the industry. This teaches you different ways to approach and work with very different people.
Pros
Good perks and family feel
Cons
Hardwork sometimes overlooked
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mon Motors. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6