Momenta

Momenta Employee Reviews

Working with graduates and contractors in the same teams caused some tension between the two groups. Some team leaders/managers were amazing and supportive while others would micro-manage and nit-pick every tiny error. Sometimes you would have to stay late to catch up on work as there are weekly targets, but most managers would allow you to go home early another day if you did this. I met some truly amazing people however I would never go contracting again based on my experience here.
Pros
Good salary for entry-level work
Cons
Micro-managing unsupportive managers
The contracts are run by people who obtained their position via their socializing with those above them. Ultimately it is who you know, not what you know or how hard you work. As a result there is little desire to go above and beyond here.
Good company to work for, excellent targets and achievable. The managements great really look after they employees. The most enjoyable part of the job would be everyone gets on and helps each other when needed.
Alot of stress from higher management and working under pressure with difficult targets set. Less time to complete work. There should be less stress to get better performance.
Pros
Christmas vouchers
Cons
Having dealt with Momenta over the last several weeks, I felt like they were really interested in placing me for the most suitable role. Momenta consultants spare no time to make sure their associates are happy with their placement. Highly recommended for beginners as as well as seasoned professionals.
Having been a nightshift case-handler within PPI since April 2017, I have experienced an ever-evolving project and utilised my experience and skills in a variety of ways. In my capacity of “subject matter expert” for most of 2018, I have often checked the work of new team intakes, as well as being a reference point for more established handlers. In doing this I have communicated with various stakeholders on all levels. This year I was seconded to a different PPI site, to specifically train and guide to accreditation a team of twelve. I approached this task with my usual positive drive, achieving the objectives within set timescales. Fundamentally, the above exposures to different areas of the project, have been born from consistent performance and quality within the different work-streams I have been asked to perform within
Pros
Amazing management
Cons
Night Shift
Good company to work for. Address issues. Good work place. location is great central london. helpful and convenient Project ok to work for. working flex hours available.
Pros
good company
Cons
more present required in office
I was working the night shift, 3 days per week 12 hours shifts. It was a hard slog. I found the general running of the project to be quite unorganised.
Cons
Long Hours
Unrealistic targets, are notorious for sacking people on the spot (without notice) for under-performing, far longer hours than they tell you, nepotism is rife and there is little room for progression unless you are particularly friendly with the right people.
Pros
Competetive pay
Cons
Poor working conditions, ineffective management
My experience is based on a specific project and not the company itself. I believe Momenta is one of the service provider companies but it lacks on certain aspects. Ive seen lots of empty promises and let downs
Great job coming out of university and a good salary for graduates however no real progression and no real skills for the future.
Pros
Good salary for uni grads
Cons
very good place to wok as they take care of their employee and contractor. Would love to work there again as the salary is very good as well.
Very demanding role, but the benefits offered matched what you had to put in. Momenta were fantastic at managing staff and dealing with issues that arose.
Benefits
Cons
Time and organisation management is crucial. I have learn't how to work under pressure and dealing with customers of different natures. You get to work with a great team, however the hardest part of the job is noticing every small key detail.
Pros
great team
Cons
This being the first job in London, it taught me how to work in a large team, efficiently and management are always there for support.