- Conducting 7 account management or sales calls per day. Building strong relationships and using these to grow volume and distribution of the company portfolio.
- Skills learned: Sales, Account management, Negotiation, Product Launch, Product Sampling, Distribution plans, Time management, People Skills, Microsoft Office.
- I really enjoyed working under my managers. The culture at Coors was one of personal / business growth, learning and constant improvement of skills and development.
- My team in the North West were the number 1 in the UK in sales. This was down to the strong bonds we shared as a team.
- The hardest part of the job was probably the motor way traffic!
- The most enjoyable part of the job was building successful relationships and watching them develop into solid sales results.
Excellent commission earning potential
Traffic on the motorway