Modis

Modis Employee Reviews

great company, with excellent management. The ongoing training is fantastic and plenty of support is offered. Only thing lacking is a decent commission structure
Pros
Cons
Work life balance
They are irresponsible with their employees and will drop you in a second without follow up. I mean... MONTHS into working for them with no issues. They will drop you when they are done with you
Bonne entreprise pour progresser professionnellement
The contracts is what dictates whether you stay with the client company or not, which is the real bad part. after that's up, Modis just tosses you away like garbage and that's never cool. But this is something to be expected since it is a staffing agency after all. for instance, most tech jobs want 40 or 50 years of total experience before they even consider hiring you because let's face it: college degrees are USELESS. companies want EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS. not 3 months of work experience earned though a staffing agency, which doesn't look good on your resume....and definitely not just a college degree because that means nothing.so there you have it. that is the reality of it.
Pros
free food and snacks at lunch time at the client's site, most healthy work envornment i've ever seen, period
Cons
The client site had none. The contract extensions are inconsistent and not many people will get them
Great company and helpful recruiters. Hiring process was smooth and pay was competitive. It was a contract position which ended after a certain time.
This Company treated us like pawns. They did not care about us. If you report something you somehow should ignore whatever goes on keep your head down and your mouth shut. Better yet dont ask any questions about your pay or else everything or you will feel the with through their heartless emails.
Company only cares about the client and not how the employee is treated. Also the company is very slow to fix pay problems which is an ongoing problem.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Everything else
A very rewarding job. Learned a ton. Getting people jobs is a fulfilling career that leads to some lifelong friendships. Learning the inner workings of a company is also quite educational as you advance in your career. As you start to build a solid pipeline, the commission kicks in and you can make some really great paychecks.However, management is unmovable and is quite a popularity contest. Power dynamics are obvious. Metrics are irrelevant to actual success and being a top producer. As company grew, it became more corporate and less tight knit, causing top producers to jump ship.
Pros
Commission Structure
Cons
Bad Metrics, No Autonomy, Short sighted Leadership
I spent 1yrs there. Having 4-5 years in the industry, working at Modis seemed like the end of the road for recruiters. Management was horrible and the culture was horrific.
Cons
This company gives great assignments. Worked at a wonderful company under Modid with good pay. They offer free training resources to improve skills for better opportunities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Modis?
Unfortunately as a contractor benefits are not offered when contracting after the November enrollment period. However, As a contractor my rep knew me well enough to consider certain aspects of any placement.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
At the time, no electronic/mobile submissions for work hours.
Was approached by Modis for a position, and after finding out more about what was expected and the terms, I finally got an interview with their client. I got the position, and was approached by them to ensure everything was going well. Indeed, the internal client HR liked the Modis team, so that is a great endorsement as well.
Pros
Quick with the contracts
Cons
Not many contracts for future work
As a technical recruiter for Modis for over ten years they have always been a leader in the market with their compensation plan, bonus structure and benefits. Managment treats people great and helps give you the tools you need to be successful. Great training program.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
During my 8 months on the job site, I only heard from the account manager only once. That was because she was told by the employer that I have done a good job with out getting proper training.
Pros
None for contractors.
Cons
None for contractors.
Modis is a very good consultant company to have worked for. My assignments were very organized and well communicated on a weekly basis. Management was always nice and transparent.
Pros
Compensation for travel and wonderful recruiting managers
Cons
Some jobs are often 2 to 4 hours away from the stationary city
Non-competes are not okay. Company doesn't pay enough for this to ever be worth signing. No clear direction for converting to full-time. They don't tell you to tell the client you're resigning; to the client, you ghosted them, so it seems like you bailed. Also hurts your chances of employment there.
Pros
If you like lower pay, this is for you
Cons
Lack of security, pay, full-time employee positions
Good place for working at the moment. Get experience and move on. It's mostly a temporary workplace. Overall good place to work for a temporary workplace.
Really took care of me and keep me in the loop with different jobs. My recruiter was with me each step of the way. The admin side, quick response time and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Pay
Benefits
Everyone gets fired after like three to six months because clients bid on their services with other staffing firms but having Adecco on their back is great support but Adecco has no interaction with them whatsoever.
I worked with GE through Modis as my contractor. The confidentiality of HR was poor at best. I was let go due to the Coronavirus but was selected from a group of five individuals, There was no explanation as to how the decisions were made and I was told that seniority in the position was irrelevant.
Société dont les supérieurs sont inexistants. Manager hautain et ne prend pas en compte vos demandes. On ne nous transmets pas d’infos et nous devons gérer seul avec le client. Je suis entré dans cette société lorsque c’était euro engineering et les managers avaient de la considération pour leur équipe. Mais à ce jour c’est uniquement du business. Bien dommage car cela ne fidélise pas le salarié.
  1. Employee reviews