They're good at treating their staff badly....like REALLY badly....like the other guy said...total dead end....
Was going to apply did my research will not or ever apply with this company
The worst company I have ever worked for by a million miles, they have no respect for guards and absolutely don’t care about their welfare. They will deliberately put you on scopes you dislike because management find it amusing. You’re nothing but a number to mitie and they will do nothing to make your life easier despite you working 84 hours in a row if you’re on shifts. You meet some great people but you also meet some complete horrors (who always end up a stand up supervisor!) good look to anyone who goes to work for this soul sucking company and kiss goodbye to your social life.
I agree with the gentleman above
A company with very bad management from top to bottom
Hoodwinked the client every tome
Hi I worked for Mitie for only a few short month's. And to be honest I was glad to see the back of the company and the whole way it was run. I was never recruited by mitie in the first place they took my job over when my ex employer contracted out their guards. To be honest I spent more time off sick than actually working for them. I actually thought by working for this lot that the security industry had made a change from the bad old days of the 80s and 90s and the formation of the SIA and licensing. Well licensing is a big yes but as for Mitie NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NO unless you are really really really at a dead end for work, but saying that is a push. The managers I came into contact with are tight with the truth. Your just a bum on a seat or a pair of legs in a uniform on the shop floor, nothing more nothing less. My immediate supervisor, also a transfere threw in the towel after a few months because of his workload and treatment. They mess your pay up, they mess up already planned and important holiday they also book you to work only to find your not supposed to be working anyway...even over Christmas/New year. They don't appreciate hard work and any positive results you might bring to the company your contracted too. My manager was more interested in having me move onto mities pay and conditions than continue on with my old companies contract, but then I put the blame on my original employer more than mitie for that. Anyway I'm not going to go on and on but please think very carefully before even applying to work for this shower. I mean all you have to do is research mitie carefully as I did from day one to see what they are like to work for....just keep week away my friend mitie can damage your health.
The worst company I have ever worked for
No respect for guards
Imature line management
Poor quality uniform
- What should you wear to an interview at Mitie TSM?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Mitie TSM? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- Does Mitie TSM require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Mitie TS…4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Mitie TSM?3 people answered
- What is the Mitie TSM employee discount?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Mitie TSM?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mitie TSM?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Mitie TSM each day?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Mitie TSM?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Mitie TSM?One person answered