Salaried staff have to do 48 hours per week MINIMUM, unless you’re the general manager then you do 44. Getting paid (a lot) more to do less hours... does that make sense? The short answer is no.
Very long working hours and no time for a social life
Not a fair rotated shift pattern
Working patterns within the hospitality sector are never satisfying but Mitchells & Butlers attempt to make the shifts reasonable to ensure that staff have a positive work/life balance.
Long but very rewarding
Normal pub hours
Not good and stressful
Long hours hard work no social life and underpaid no overtime pay unless you work Christmas day which is double pay and new year time n half useless management been friends with management gets you every where get shifts they want days off they want no extra hours/ shifts short staff and under paid and don't always get your break some shifts are very long I'm expected to work from 7am til close which can be anywhere from 11pm onwards I wouldn't advise anyone to work for m&b worst employer ever well I've ever had there all about making money not looking ofter there staff unless your friends
Usually long hours which I did not always mind however there was always shift changes done by favoritism and whoever moaned the most got what they wanted I tended to find. Usually paid wrong as well and often got basically forced to stay on a shift on the occasions I was actually supposed to leave early.
90 hrs p/w
- What should you wear to an interview at Mitchells & Butlers?15 people answered
- What is the Mitchells & Butlers employee discount?10 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Mitchells & Butlers PLC?9 people answered
- Does Mitchells & Butlers require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…8 people answered
- Do the company pay sickness benefit ?7 people answered
- What should the wage be for teamlead back of house and chef's?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Mitchells & Butlers PLC? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mitchells & Butlers?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mitchells & Butlers?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Mitchells & Butlers?6 people answered