Mission Labs Ltd

Mission Labs Ltd Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Management team are fantastic, super friendly and aren't just unknown enigmas that do nothing. MissionLabs have done a great job of hiring a really cohesive set of people who work really well together and everyone gets on super well. They've worked hard to give you a great work/life balance and offer a great work benefits. If you've got the skillset we need then you shouldn't think twice about applying.
Working at Mission Labs has been an education in what a truly great employer looks like. From the start, the team have been super welcoming, supportive in you getting up to speed and will push you to develop in yourself should you show the interest. The team at Mission Labs get the job done, it is all about removing barriers and finding solutions rather than getting stuck in the problems. If it's the right thing to do for the team or the users, then it's never too much. Management have been incredibly supportive, are always willing to listen to how they can better support you and what you need to progress in your job and personal development. They trust in their employees and empower them to excel. As they offer bespoke systems, there can be a lot to learn to start with and this was definitely the most difficult part of the job, but the team are entirely understanding of this and always there to help. The most enjoyable part of working at Mission Labs is definitely the team. Everyone is incredibly welcoming and supportive. Whilst getting the job done is priority number 1, they still maintain a relaxed atmosphere that is great to be a part of. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone interested.
I've recently started working at Mission Labs and would recommend it to anybody looking to get into a career with lots of progression and support. They offer Flexi-time which is perfect for making sure you're travelling to and from work since you can avoid busy times. They have such a lovely approach to people and accommodating your needs wherever they can, such as giving you little break rooms to get work done quietly and a gym area with a table tennis area to relax a bit if you need to! My typical day at work is quite fast-paced but in a good, challenging way and it usually involves learning something new or getting involved with a new task which I find really great! Plus, you are surrounded by incredibly talented people who are willing to help you learn which is amazing. I've honestly never come across a workplace culture like here, they are such a friendly team and encourage you to ask for training and get new qualifications... they also hold fun days like 'hackathons' and 'world coffee day' where they give you extra perks like ordering pizza or buying everyone a fancy coffee. What is obvious is how much they care about their employees and actually value them. So far I honestly do not have any negatives at all. So all in, I would definitely recommend working here!!
From previously working in the financial sector within large corporations, I couldn't believe my luck when I came across Mission Labs. After an initial chat with the directors, I was sold, having an employer who is always on the look for the latest tech to use and train staff, and constantly improve the way they do things is a big tick in the box, having previously experienced long processes and jumping through hoops to get things signed off, or changes implemented with previous companies - Mission Labs very much get the job done and solve problems quickly! Culture-wise, although we're now very much established, there's that 'start-up' feel where everyone supports each other, mucks in, has a can-do attitude and feels part of the bigger picture. A typical day at Mission Labs is never the same depending on the clients needs and products. They want to stay on top of the latest tech trends or might have a totally new idea for us to bring to life - allowing creativity and continuous learning. We have a flat hierarchy / structure which allows the developers to work collaboratively alongside their peers - what's a bonus is that the product owners at Mission Labs have in-depth knowledge of the tech stack used, which makes it much easier for the developers to explain certain situations and solve problems together in regards to tech. The co-founders regularly communicate with the whole business on what's going on / the latest updates and celebrate our progress over lunch. The most enjoyable part is the perks and and flexibility - not many businesses allow you to manage your - more...
  1. Employee reviews